Chapter 87

When everyone was making a fuss, Wen Ling came out and said, "Who has stipulated that you must drink beer? Right? You can drink whatever you want. It is barely interesting." The

    surrounding people were silent.

    Wen Ling laughed and said, "I will accompany you to drink, and whoever gets down first is the grandson."

    Xu Yuanhang hurriedly stated: "Well, we just said that, not really trying to force him to drink. "

    Seriously, he feels that Wen Ling can protect classmate Xiaoan, and he doesn't have this treatment.

    "Oh, here comes the beer, I'll help you drive it." An Wuhao smiled and brought the topic over, and actively helped the classmates drink wine: "Yes, Wenling." The

    cold canned beer, the boy took it, and drank it immediately. A bite.

    After a while, things came up.

    The food here tastes really good.

    Several classmates from all over the world, while eating and talking about the mountains, talked about social phenomena from their hometown specialties, and quickly drank three rounds.

    Although Brother Yuanhang is a tyrant, he is quite easy to play.

    "Well, we are comrades in the trenches for the next four years. It's fate to walk together." He winked and said, "In order to better understand each other, why don't we play a game?"

    Several boys, look at me. I look at you: "How to play?"

    Xu Yuanhang: "It's easy, we take turns asking questions, and the person in question consciously drinks." He looked around for a week and said: "Playing this game must be honest, otherwise it will be boring, how about it?

    " I have no opinion." Wen Ling shook the beer can in his hand, expressing support.

    "Me too." An Wuhao said.

    The other two boys nodded and said: "Okay, let's start, who will ask first?"

    "I'll do it." Xu Yuanhang raised his hand and said with a wretched smile: "The first question, those present here are still virgins. drink."

    "Cut!" Everyone hissed, and pointed to Xu Yuanhang's crusade. The question asked was too trivial.

    "Since you are playing, be more serious." Wen Ling knocked on the table with a beer can and took the lead in taking a sip: "I am." The

    questioner made a yeah gesture and looked at the others: "Who else wants to Drink it, give me a sense of it, hurry up!"

    Under his watch, one of the thin students in the dormitory drank it with a flushed face.

    The two remaining people sat motionless.

    Wen Ling glanced at the poised Little Sheep classmate, and muttered in his heart: You can't look good.

    "I'll come to me." The thin classmate obviously wanted to retaliate, and said, "The person who has the target drink." There

    was silence for two seconds.

    When everyone thought each other was a single dog, An Wuhao held up his classmates' scorching gaze and took a sip of his coconut milk: "I have."

    Everyone's expressions were all dumbfounded, didn't they? He is the only dog here who has an object?

    "Damn, your kid actually has an object?" Xu Yuanhang couldn't bear it, and wanted to hit him with a bamboo stick.

    He was safe but smiled, tilting his shoulders to avoid the attack of Brother Yuanhang.