Part 90

"Wake up, Izzie wake up" Carlos yelled at me whilst shaking me

"What?" I shouted back with my half asleep voice

"Training"

"Really?"

"Yeh, 10 minutes"

I swear I was having deja vu, it all felt like a fever dream.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before picking out a pair of black leggings and a baggy t shirt. I then got down my ladder and splashed my face with water to wake myself up some more.

"I have this" Carlos said passing me a glass with what looked like a smoothie in it

I furrowed my brows and screwed my face up at this thing that was in my glass

"You don't have a blender"

"Use the food mixer next time, cupboard next to the fridge" I said as I got a spoon out of the drawer to eat this pre workout smoothie.

We ended up running for quite some time, we did nearly 20km just jogging around the town and beaches, I didn't feel too bad after but I knew I would ache the following day.

"Resistance stuff now" Carlos said throwing resistance bands at me

"Great" I said sarcastically before starting some pull movements for my arms

We finished with some neck stuff, I didn't struggle as much as I expected, I think Carlos was also slightly taken aback by my neck strength.

"Food?" Carlos said as I led out on the grass

"Oh my God yes, I am starving" I said sitting up

"What do you want?"

"You are the guest, let me do it" I said as I got up from the lawn

"I don't mind"

"I do"

I raced Carlos to my kitchen and we came to the conclusion that Carlos would do breakfast, because apparently I could only make beans on toast for breakfast. Carlos ended up making this really fancy looking egg on toast which I was told was eggs benedict, my culinary skills were very limited.

After we washed up the dirty plates we both got changed and showered and I said that we were going in to town.

"Do you want a tattoo?" I asked Carlos

"Why?"

"Not an answer" I said as I put my bag on my shoulder

"I wouldn't say no"

"What would you have?"

"Something for my family maybe"

"Could do something like a flower for each member so 4 excluding you"

"That sounds alright to be honest"

"Amazing, we are going to my favourite tattoo shop then"

"The fuck, no"

"Yes, what's stopping you?"

"Nothing?"

"Exactly, I'm getting something as well"

We walked in to the tattoo shop and Carlos had a design drawn up, it was only little and it would go on his shoulder blade, I designed a Coi fish design to go on the side of my left thigh.

When we were both done, I realised how we just impulsively decided to get tattoos, I wasn't planning on getting another one and Carlos definitely wasn't and here we were paying a few hundred pounds to my tattoo artist.