Part 59

Mercedes had got me a business class seat, it was spacious compared to economy and the food was so much better, I also wasn't as scared as I normally am when flying. 

I landed in England midday on Friday, I found my car in storage and I decided to go and visit Lando as a surprise, on my way there I bought some flowers and I got some food because I was feeling nice.

I pulled in to Lando's drive and I don't think he heard me, I found the spare key under the mat and unlocked the door to hear him upstairs talking to someone, I think he was streaming. I took my shoes off and I walked in to the kitchen and put the flowers in a pint glass with some water in it and I put the bag of food down next to it. 

I made my way back to the stairs and crept my way up, making sure to keep to the edges of the steps so they didn't creak, when I got to the top of the stairs I was right outside of his streaming room which was where the noise was coming from, I opened twitch to see he was streaming COD, I closed twitch and started recording on my phone.

I opened the door really slowly and then screamed to scare Lando. He screamed louder than a little girl having a meltdown in a supermarket, I was on the floor absolutely pissing myself, Lando had fallen off if his chair and spilled his drink on himself, luckily it was just water.

"I'm gonna kill you Iz" Lando said as he recovered and got back in his chair

"Nice to see you too" I said sarcastically back leaning against his chair to see what he was doing

"Why are you here anyway?"

"I came to look at that house and I have some sponsorship possibilities"

"Mad, the house was definitely your style though, I think you'll like it"

"Good, who are you streaming with?"

"Max and Charles, they saw what happened and are laughing"

"Glad I could make a few people laugh"

"Wait, why are you wearing glasses?"

"I'm blind, you have seen me with glasses on before"

"Really?"

"Yeh, now carry on streaming" I said as I walked out and closed the door behind me and walked back downstairs.

I had some of the food that was left on the side and I rewatched the video I got and compared it to Lando's stream, people were already reposting Lando's side so i knew I had to post my bit. I uploaded it on my instagram story.

I ended up staying over Friday night and got up early on Saturday to go and meet Toto, I tried to look professional, I was wearing a turtle neck black jumper with some gold jewelry and some light brown wide trousers with my doc martens. 

Despite my efforts, having a JDM car kind of ruined it as I pulled up to the factory in my heavily modified car.

"Is that your car?" Toto said as I got out and locked it

"Yes, it's my car"

"You have good taste, you also have that Lancia rally car don't you"

"Yeh, I took the Norris family out for a track day in it"

"Sounds like fun, I would love to try it at some point, i'm sure Lewis and Valterri would as well"

"They're here?" I said slightly panicking

"Well you are a new member of the team so you need to meet everyone"

"Is Susie here?" I said hoping I would be able to meet her, I absolutely adored Susie, she was amazing and had achieved so much

"Yes she is here" Toto said as we walked in to the factory, I did a little victory jump hoping no one would realise.

We walked in and the whole place was so sleek and beautiful, there were cars dotted around the entrance, it didn't compare to MTC though, that could never be topped.

I was shown around the place and we made our way to a conference room to sit and talk about my career.

"Izzie it's finally nice to see you when you aren't racing or in the paddock" Lewis said as he gave me a hug

"Oh my gosh I am freaking out a bit, this is insane" I said back to him

"It's not that scary once you come here a few times, Toto isn't that scary, he'll treat you like his daughter" Valterri said

"I'm more scared of you two compared to him" I meekly laughed out

"Well I don't want to scare the next generation off" Lewis said with a chuckle

"You do have some mega talent Izzie" Valterri added

"Stop interrogating the new girl boys" Toto said as we sat down

"So Izzie, the boys have signed a confidentiality paper to make sure they don't tell anyone about this" 

"Okay, do they know?" I asked

"They will now"

"Know what?" Valterri asked

"I have a seat for F3 next season" I said awkwardly

"Congratulations, you will be in F2 soon enough and then hopefully in F1" Lewis said

"If I can get to F2 I will be chuffed" 

"With your talent, they would be stupid to not let you in F1"

"We have got off topic, Izzie, you have signed the contract and are you relocating to the UK?"

"I am viewing a place in Cornwall this weekend and if I like it I will be buying it"

"I bet it's this really modern house with all white features" Lewis said

"What sort of person do you take me for, it is the complete opposite" I chuckled

"There are definitely going to be some bright colours in the place, I do think it will be big though" Valterri added

"It's a 2 bedroom bungalow that is painted blue and white, it is on a hill and the front looks out on to the sea"

"Wow" The two drivers said in unison

"Guys, stop getting distracted"

"What was this meeting for Toto" Lewis asked

"To get Izzie used to being a Mercedes sponsor"

"I think she's doing pretty well" Valterri said

"Thank you" I said looking at Toto

"Also, where is Susie?" I added

"Did you come here to meet Susie and not me?" Toto said taking a hand to his chest

"I mean who wouldn't, she is amazing" I said back

We laughed and talked a bit and then Susie came in and I had a bit of a fangirl moment before we started talking and she told me how proud she was of me.

I left the factory with all of them walking me out

"That's your car?" Lewis said in a surprised voice

"Yeh?" I said wearily

"It is beautiful, R-34 right"

"Yeh, I have done some work to it though"

"It is stunning, you have amazing taste" 

"Thank you"

I drove back to Landos house and went to bed straight away, we were going to see the house tomorrow, I was really excited to see it and see what sort of projects I could do to make it even more me.

---------------

2 chapters in one day, i am on a rolllllll

i hope you are enjoying the story still, your engagement means a lot, pls keep commenting and voting, we are close to 20k reads

i never thought i would get this far omg i am kind of freaking out, i might do a special chapter when i hit 20k reads xxx