Part 72

I walked in to this building that looked like a club, blue and purple lights shone down and I was immersed in this room, everything was massive, the ceilings felt miles high and the bar stretched from one end of the room to the other. I felt like a mouse in a corn field, surrounded by people I didn't know and I was in a situation that was unfamiliar to me. 

I walked in the room with Lando after being bombarded with cameras and the bright flashes of them, I was still trying to figure out if Carlos was actually flirting with me, I was slightly drunk, everything felt a bit fuzzy and I felt like I was moving in slow motion.

I looked at Charlotte and she nodded at me, we both made our way to the bar to get some drinks, I really needed to get very drunk for this night to be over, having the two best friends in a love triangle was not a fairytale, it was cringey and I wanted to forget about it.

"What drink are you getting?" Charlotte shouted in my ear over the booming music

"A bottle" I yelled back as I pointed to the bottle of vodka on the shelf

I bought the bottle and had some shots poured from it, I took them all straight away and then took a few deep breaths before finding the others again.

After a while, everyone was sufficiently drunk enough to dance but I headed to the toilet before doing so.

I walked up the stairs and in to the bathroom to see a few girls doing lines of something off their phones. I looked at them and smiled, I knew how that feeling felt, being able to sneak it past security and do it with your mates in the bathroom.

"Want some?" one of the girls said as she got another line ready

"Depends what it is"

"It's only coke"

"Fuck it, why not" I said as I walked over to the group of women who looked stunning

I took the line and then made sure I got it all by tilting my head back and sniffing again

"Fuck, you've done that before"

"Maybe I have, this night would be a shit show if I didn't have something"

"We got you, now that you have snorted our coke it is only fair that we take some sexy photos"

"Yeh but I have to go for a piss first, then I am all yours"

"Amazing"

We had a massive girls conversation through the cubicle as I was on the toilet and when I washed my hands we started taking photos in this incredible bathroom, I didn't realise how cool it was until I was washing my hands.

It was full of bold patterns and colours, and there was this throne at the far end and the lights were red and just gave off the best vibes ever.

We all sat on the throne in different poses as a group as another woman took the photos and I felt like I was in a movie, the photos were like a pinterest board of bad bitch energy.

"Do you want me to send them to you?" The girl said as I picked my bag up 

"They'll find their way back to me" I said as I felt the coke kick in

I made my way back down to the main floor and everything was distorted and I felt really light and the music was just being absorbed by my body.

I started dancing on the dance floor by myself and I felt my body swaying to the music as these lights flashed on and off with different colours, I felt almost invincible.

"Are you drunk?" Lando shouted in my ear as he made me jump, I returned to the room instead of feeling like I was in the clouds

"No" I said looking at him