Part 77

Izzies POV:

We walked down to the beach after eating and I had a massive food belly, I felt like I was pregnant, I was also slightly tipsy but that didn't matter.

It felt like a proper lads holiday, everyone was singing and running around the streets as we made our way down to the beach and I recorded some of it on my phone.

"You should get a video camera, I doubt you would use your phone at all if you had one of them" Max said to me

"I do actually have one but I prefer to use my phone, I can send it to everyone that way"

"Fair point, maybe I'll start the video camera thing"

"Retro Max Verstappen who doesn't know how to drive a manual car, using a video camera"

"I don't need to drive a manual"

"You can't drive any of my cars, or rally cars or basically any other race car"

"Why do you have to be right all the time" Max said with a sigh

"Can't help it"

We were now walking along the beach and I immediately took my shoes and socks off, I hated wearing shoes on the beach sand always got in them. 

"Izzie, you are going down" Carlos said as he poked my arm

"You wish, I am going to win this by a mile" I said as we started walking down the beach 

"I train harder than you, I am going to win"

"Didn't have to bring training, this is about running mate"

"Whatever" Carlos rolled his eyes at me

We walked to a reasonable distance and then shouted over to Charles to get a stop watch out, we were around 100 metres away from them, I was actually a bit nervous but the alcohol gave me some confidence back.

"3, 2, 1, go!" Charles shouted and I bolted from where we were standing.

I forgot how hard it was to run in sand but I was powering through it and didn't even look around to see where Carlos was.

I crossed the finish line and turned around to see Carlos just crossing the line

"Drunk and with no shoes on what the fuck Izzie" Carlos panted out at me

"I said I was good but you didn't believe me" I said back as Kelly, Charlotte and Carmen all hugged me and cheered

"Very impressive mon petit chou-fleur" Pierre said

"Little cauliflower? What the fuck" I said back to him with a laugh

"I forgot you were good at French, shit"

"Yeh, cauliflower, got it" I said whilst furrowing my eyebrows

"So if you fail as a driver you could be an athlete" George said

I rolled my eyes at him, I would never fail as a driver.

We all sat down on the beach and watched the final part of the sunset together, we were all just chatting but not really looking at each other, we were too focused on the sky, it was the so many different hues of orange, red and yellow, but there was also pink and purple in it as well. 

We took some group photos and then called it a night, we all said goodbye to each other and Charlotte, Charles and I made our way back.

When we got back I changed in to some baggy joggers and a jumper and went to sit out on the balcony, I sat there for a while just by myself enjoying every second.

"Tea?" Charlotte said to me as she passed me a cup of tea

"Thank you so much"

"Please try it I want to make sure I made it right, I got tea bags from the UK and all"

"You didn't have to" I said as I took a sip

"C'est parfait, merci beacoup" I said with a small smile

"I'm glad you like it"

Charlotte came and sat with me and we were sat there until Charles came out and said it was 2am, we both walked in and I went straight to bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

I woke up the next day to a text from Carlos

'There is a Spanish sports presenter that wants to do an interview with you'

'oh, that's cool, better get on with my Spanish then'

'Yeh slight problem though, you have to come to Spain'

'that's fine'

'Over the Christmas period?'

'Not like I have anyone to celebrate it with'

'Okay, well they will contact you with the details'

'okay thank you Carlos x'

I got up and got some breakfast for myself, I knew that Charles and Charlotte were going out today. 

I sat out on the balcony and decided to go live on instagram to have a bit of a catchup with my followers, I didn't realise I had nearly 1 million followers until this point.

I stayed on the live for just over an hour answering questions people had whilst eating my breakfast and catching them up on everything. I was still taking part in the BEAT project and I went live to help people eat their breakfast with me without feeling guilty.

I changed in to a white maxi dress and decided to go for a walk around Monaco, I walked around the track that I would be racing on soon in an F3 car and I went in to a few shops even though I didn't buy anything because it was far too expensive for my liking.

I made my way back to their apartment and I checked my emails and saw that they had booked me a hotel from the 15th to the 29th of December, some quality time in Spain was needed, everyone there was so happy all the time I was actually quite excited. 

'I'm staying in a hotel from the 15th to the 29th' I texted Carlos

'You are going to be in a hotel room on Christmas day!'

'I don't know, maybe I'll go for a walk or something'

'Wait, your birthday is soon as well, isn't it the 18th'

'yeh'

'What are you doing for it?'

'nothing, like usual'

'Nope, I am not having that, you will be in Spain, we will spend the day together'

'is that a date Carlos ;)' I replied jokingly

'Ew no, who would want to date you' he replied

It was currently the 9th of December so I would be flying out to Madrid in a few days time.

I spent the rest of the time in Monaco relaxing and spending time with my friends, I went over to Kelly and Max's place and saw Penelope again, I had dinner there and then on my last night I made sure that Kelly, Max, Charles and Charlotte were all around because I cooked a classic roast beef dinner, I made the Yorkshire puddings and everything. Everyone absolutely loved it and said that they wouldn't hate on British food anymore.

I packed my bags and went straight to the airport courtesy of Charles driving one of his Ferrari's there for me, definitely not showing off or anything, I said goodbye to him and walked in to the airport to go to Spain, I hadn't been to Spain since I was little and even then it was Mallorca and not mainland Spain.