Part 40

The camera crew and I walked in to the school and all the memories came flooding back, I hated it here so much, there was so much classism it was unbelievable.

Because I was a 'celebrity' in their eyes they wanted me to do all these things for the school, I remember when old students who were really rich would come and give us lectures and things, we were just stood there in the reception bit as we all got signed in as visitors.

"So Izzie, it's been a few years, I remember you well, how come you're back?"

"I'm doing an interview with Sky"

"Well yes, I can see that, I was wondering since you're here would you be able to give the year 9's a talk in the hall?"

"I have a very busy schedule plus surely you wouldn't want your students missing out on valuable lesson time" I said this with so much sarcasm it was painful, I could see how uncomfortable the other people were around me because of this.

"I would just like to walk around the school if that's okay, show them the places my favourite lessons were in and things" I added after that

"Yes of course, do you need a student to show you around?"

"No it's okay I remember it well, we are also complying with the GDPR legislation so no student will be shown in any footage that is aired" I said back 

"Very well" He said as he watched us walk around the school

We walked over to the DT block, which was my absolute favourite block, it wasn't the prettiest building, very 70's and hadn't really been updated since. We walked to the classroom that I had my 4 years of DT in and I saw my DT teacher in there.

I knocked on the door and felt like a student again, I opened the door when she looked up and walked in

"Hi Mrs K, I don't expect you to remember me but I'm Izzie Bewdley-"

"Oh my God, is it really you" She said as she almost jumped out of her chair to come and give me a hug

"We've seen you all over the TV, who knew you were such a good driver"

"I guess that's my big secret that no one ever knew" I laughed back

"You look beautiful Izzie, honestly, I have your coursework that you did, those stairs and the interior design, it's all on display and everyone looks at it"

"No way, that's so cool, I was so stressed about that"

"You got an A* and you might have been my favourite student" She winked at me 

"Well I'm doing an interview at the moment, would you be able to show me where the coursework is, Sky would love to see that I'm actually this mad engineering woman"

"Yes yes follow me" She then walked past me and straight back out in to the corridor and walked in to the workshop.

It was displayed in the fucking workshop, oh my god I didn't think it was that impressive.

Jennie was walking beside me and had this confused look on her face as we walked over to the massive set of architecturally magnificent stairs.

"Why are we looking at stairs" She said as we stopped walking

"This was my final piece for my A level product design" I said proudly

"Are you getting this" Jennie said to the cameras

"No way did you make all of this" She said with her mouth wide open

"I like designing stuff what can I say" I replied

"This is incredible"

"She was the best student I have ever taught in my whole career" my teacher added

I was smiling like a kid, there were a few things I didn't hate as much and this building was definitely one of them.

After talking for a few minutes we walked back out and we went to the playing fields where I would play hockey and cricket for my school. I was surprised when more teachers came up to me and remembered me, I wasn't used to this.

After a while we left the school and Jennie was in awe of my intelligence, was it that rare to find an intelligent woman. On the drive back to where we met in the morning Jennie said

"You are going to teach Lando a lot of things"

"Really, like what"

"Well you are extremely talented both engineering wise and driving wise, you are just wise, for a 19 year old, you are extremely wise"

"That's what happens when you have a fucked childhood and have to act like an adult before you hit puberty"

The rest of the drive was quiet and I dropped Jennie off at her car and drove back to Landos house. I didn't realise that the interview from the morning would be aired immediately so when I got in Lando screamed at the top of his voice

"Where are you then" I shouted back

"Streaming" 

I walked up the stairs and walked in to his streaming room, he was just watching my interview with over 40 thousand people watching his stream, the chat went insane as soon as I walked in, they loved me.

"How did you keep this a secret"

"Well it's not difficult, you just don't tell anyone, and I wanted it to be a surprise"

"I mean, you told a lot about mental health"

"That was the whole point of the interview dummy"

"Shut up"

Lando got up and gave me the biggest hug ever, it actually suffocated me for a bit but I squeezed him back just as hard, the stream was eating this up, it definitely didn't look good though.

"You're playing the game by the way, we agreed on it"

"We?" I said back in a shocked voice

"The stream and I have voted that you will play a game on stream tonight"

I sighed and just decided to get it over with, I sat down in the chair and put the headphones on and looked at myself in the camera to make sure I looked half decent

"It's a driving game so don't be too stressed out"

"Okay, and what game is it?" I said back with an anxious tone

"It'll be fine let me sort it out" 

Lando leaned over me and was sorting out the computer and I had this massive urge to tickle him, I always did this even as a kid I used to tickle and bite my friends, I think it was my way of showing affection because I did't know how to.

I poked my fingers in to Landos side and he squirmed away and hit me with his bum, I was crying with laughter and I let out a snort which made us both start laughing again, Lando decided to sit on me because that way I wouldn't be an annoyance.

I rolled my eyes and waited for him to sort the game out, once the game was going it was actually really fun, I was finishing last but that didn't matter. After an hour or 2 of playing this game Lando ended the stream.

We just sat talking for a while about our days and then almost as an instinct I walked in to his room with him and got changed and got in to his bed. I think I was going mad, Lando didn't say anything though and we fell asleep in the same bed.