Part 88

I woke up with the most dry mouth I have ever had in my life, I couldn't bare to have this desert in my mouth, I lent over to my bedside table and picked the glass up, my eyes were barely open because the light was so bright where the curtains didn't quite meet.

I took a sip of the drink and immediately spat it straight back out all over the bed, it was not water. But the left over Palinka from before the party last night.

"What the fuck" A croaky voice said

I had never moved so fast, I jumped out of bed when I heard someone talking to me from the same bed. I was now stood next to the bed rubbing my head and opening my eyes to see the person who was in the bed with me.

"What the fuck to you!" I said back with so much shock on my face

"Why did you get your drink all over me?" Carlos said as he sat up in the bed

"Why are you in bed with me?" I said pointing at him

"You don't remember?" He replied furrowing his brows.

God please tell me I didn't do what I was thinking, this would be awful, surely I would remember it if I did, especially with Carlos, I racked my brain which was still thumping trying to figure out if I actually slept with Carlos or not.

"Izzie!" Carlos shouted snapping me out of my thoughts

"Yeh, sorry, did we, you know, uh-"

"Yes, we did"

"No" I said in absolute shock

"How don't you remember, or am I genuinely that bad?"

"I think I was a bit drunk"

"I asked like 50 times if it was okay and you said yes every time, please don't think I would do that"

"No no of course not, I'm just a bit shocked I don't remember it"

"Well you drank 4 bottles of vodka and nearly 2 of gin, I am not surprised you don't remember it"

"Protection?" I said sitting on the edge of the bed now

"Yep, don't worry, I can prove it"

"Please don't" I said running my hands through my hair.

I had slept with my ex boyfriends best friend, could I get any more stupid.

I got back in to the bed and just stared at the wall, how did this happen, I mean I didn't regret it, it solidified the attraction between me and Carlos but on new years, really, I was amazing at bad timing.

"You don't have to stress it, I know you're thinking about the whole me and Lando being best friends, it's honestly fine" Carlos said rubbing my back as I lent forward because my head was now getting increasingly more unbearable.

"I don't want to ruin your friendship though, I can't help being attracted to you but I feel awful, especially since we are at Lando's house"

"It is slightly strange but honestly don't worry about it, you have to focus on your racing"

"Says the formula one driver"

"See, you still manage to joke, even after sleeping with your ex's best friend and being extremely hungover" 

"Don't I might throw up yet I do not feel good at all" I said as I started deep breathing to stop me from heaving.

I ended up running to the bathroom, luckily no one was in there so I could throw up in peace, or so I thought.

"Izzie" Carlos was saying from the other side of the door

"Are you okay?" he kept saying

I ended up unlocking the door between throwing up in the toilet.