Part 78

I landed in Spain and I was in awe, it was stunning, I was in Madrid but if I was being honest it could have been anywhere in Spain, it was gorgeous, and for December, it was really warm, I was too hot in my leggings and jumper.

'just landed' I sent to Carlos as a text to let him know I was here

I walked to the car rental place and tested my Spanish out and I somehow did it right because I got the keys to my hire car, it was an Aston Martin, I was being thoroughly spoiled with cars. With Aston Martin being a British brand it made me feel slightly patriotic but I was driving down the motorway and I was just listening to my music and I got a big shock when the bluetooth started ringing on my phone. Carlos was calling me

"Hola?" I said to him in the most British accent ever

"You aren't funny"

"Oh but I am, what did you want?"

"I wanted to know what hire car you got, I bet its a fiat"

"You really want to know?"

"Yeh, also where are you staying?"

"I'm staying at the four seasons one"

"Did they pay for it?"

"If I chose a hotel I wouldn't choose a fucking four seasons"

"That's true, how far away are you from there?"

"Why are you stalking me?"

"No"

"Like 40 minutes"

"Okay"

I hung up the phone and then posted a video of the car thanking Redbull and Aston Martin for the car on my story and got back to listening to my music.

When I parked my car, someone came and got my bags for me and then started taking them to the reception. Once I checked in and was in my room I looked at all the clothes I had brought and unpacked the ones I wanted for the interview in a few days.

I changed in to a black skirt that went down to my ankles and a pastel orange top that wrapped around my waist. 

I walked around Madrid for a while and I took some photos of the buildings and I found a fountain and just sat by that for a while watching the kids run around in it and other people throw coins in making a wish.

I had dinner in this little restaurant and the people who ran it were so lovely and they helped me with my Spanish and the pronunciation of certain words. I took some of the leftovers and made sure to leave around 10 euro for each of the people working.

I got back to my hotel and changed in to some shorts that were really soft and went to around my mid thigh, I also put on a big tshirt and I put some fluffy socks on.

'come to reception' The text read on my homescreen from Carlos

'I just got back though'

'Doesn't matter'

'Fine'

I got up and found my glasses and walked down with my sliders on in my incredible outfit.

"Since when did you wear glasses"

"Since I was little, it isn't that big of a deal"

"Okay, I saw you had an Aston, can I see it"

"Mate, it isn't that interesting you literally drive a Ferrari"

"Yeh but Astons are British"

"And Ferrari's are Italian, what's your point"

"Can we go for a drive"