Chapter 98

Ye You wasn’t unconscious for long and quickly woke up.

Xie Junming was smiling next to him and said, “Did you have a good sleep?”

Ye You opened his eyes and discovered that they were currently on a tree.

And both his hands were tied behind his back, with his back to the tree trunk, and his lips had even been sealed with some cloth — since he became a Sect Master, this was the first time he’s ended up this miserable. He unconsciously tried to move his body but realized that he had his acupoints sealed and was completely unable to move a single step. Immediately dumbfounded, he looked at Xie Junming.

Xie Junming reached out a hand to grab his jaw. “Want me to let you go?”

Ye You blinked.

Xie Junming said, “But your wife says that you’ve always had a honeyed tongue, which easily allows you to do wicked things, and so before he left, he told us that it’s best to not let you open your mouth so readily.”

Ye You, “…”

Ye You’s first reaction was to look towards Elder Baili, but he then immediately thought that his Senior Brother had definitely included this factor in these calculations. As expected, when he looked, he saw that Elder Baili and them hadn’t been present from the start, and he couldn’t help once again becoming dumbfounded.

Xie Junming was sitting across from him, watching him with chin in hand, looking extremely pleased.

Ye You gave him a look.

Xie Junming laughed and said, “Ah-You, why don’t you come with me then? If you decide to follow me, whenever you do wicked things in the future, I’ll do them with you. I definitely won’t tie you up like this.”

Upon hearing this, the Fort Master nearby said, “Big bro, you’re even trying to poach your own brothers?”

Xie Junming turned back to look at him. “What does it matter? You want me to poach you too while I’m at it?”

The Fort Master immediately shut up, wholeheartedly not wanting this person to turn that attention over to him. Xie Junming thereupon returned to watching Ye You. Seeing the other helplessly look at him, he laughed before untying the ropes and unsealing the acupoints, having not intended to obey Wenren Heng’s instructions from the beginning.

Ye You pulled away the cloth in his mouth and asked, “Where is he?”

“Aren’t you asking something you already know the answer to?” Xie Junming assessed him, tone somewhat meaningful, “I originally thought that you’d be able to guess that your Senior Brother wouldn’t be willing to let you go.”

Ye You said, “I did guess it.”

Xie Junming didn’t understand. “Oh?”

Ye You had no desire to speak further.

Although he practiced Pursued Until Scattered, it wasn’t completely without flaws.

He had told only his Senior Brother about this flaw before.

In case, in the future, he was ever inattentive enough to end up being controlled by the white piece’s drug, then his Senior Brother would know how to stop him. Before, when his Senior Brother kissed him, he had been continuously on guard in case his Senior Brother suddenly struck, and later, when his Senior Brother’s hands reached down into his clothes, his guard became even heavier. So when his Senior Brother was about to touch his death acupoint, he had stopped the other, but who could’ve expected that his Senior Brother’s other hand had long already moved to the nape of his neck who-knew-when.