Chapter 62

Manor Lord Wei felt his vision go black, and almost without thinking, he shouted, “You, stop moving!”

Wei Jiangyue turned a deaf ear and walked forward another step.

After this one step, he was only a half-step away from Ghost Gentleman. Without saying another word, Ghost Gentleman grabbed this person, the stone in his heart settling, and with a wave of his hand, set the remaining people free.

The crowd’s tension didn’t ease, and they shouted, “Don’t let them leave! Let’s do our utmost against them!”

“Yes, do our utmost!”

“That’s right, we can’t just leave tonight’s matters like this!”

Ghost Gentleman sneered, “That’s enough. Let’s leave.”

The moment these words were spoken, the black-clothed men who were guarding in front turned their blades around, each dropping them onto the necks of Master Deru and Miracle Doctor Ji. And although Ghost Gentleman was simply holding the shoulder of “Sir Xiao”, his martial skill was high, and so it’d be the ease of a moment for him to take this person’s life.

The angry crowd immediately stiffened.

Ghost Gentleman continued to sneer, “If you can’t accept this, come up. It just so happens that I’ve gone some time without killing anyone, and I’m just itching to do so.”

No one dared to move recklessly, and one after the other, they looked at the mighty and esteemed personages in the very front row.

Someone raised a voice to say, “Are we really going to just let them go like this?”

“Hey, all you sect leaders, at least say something!”

“This matter definitely can’t just end here. Sect Master Wenren is right. When has our righteous faction ever been bullied by someone like this!”

Xie Junming wanted to laugh upon hearing this. Internally, he thought actually there have been, but all of you just forgot.

At the time, on Yushan stage, all the mighty and esteemed personages from the martial arts circle were also present, but only six people, including the Sect Master, came from the Demonic Sect. And in the end, Ye You had mocked an entire group of people with a smile on his face, while his Demonic Sect Elders gave them all a beating, before then swaggering off without a thought.

But at a time like this, he definitely wouldn’t say too much. He simply found a comfortable position and prepared to watch the show with interest.

Hearing the crowd’s noisy ruckus, Ghost Gentleman also looked at those in the front row, and his mouth suddenly twitched into the shape of a strange smile. Abbot Ciyuan and the others felt their hearts shiver, and before they could even try parsing what he wanted to do, he rapidly made a hand gesture.

The next moment, they heard the sounds of blood-curdling screams suddenly echo through the air, and then streaks of extremely fast shadows scuttled out from the crowd, all holding blades dripping with blood, to stand behind him.

“You think I have only these drugged men?” While they were still dazed by these events, Ghost Gentleman started speaking, “I’ll tell all of you the truth. Over these past few days, we’ve sent quite a few of our people to mix in with all of you, and these are only a fraction of them, so when we fight, remember to be careful of your surroundings.”