Chapter 52

The scarred man personally went to the kitchen to make their food, and when he carried it into the Sect Master’s room, he saw a certain person who had been hurt lying on the bed, back to them. He couldn’t help but advise, “Young Master Xiao, you should eat something.”

Ye You didn’t say a word, and if it wasn’t for the faint up-and-down movements of his chest, he looked as if he was practically dead. The scarred man thought of Sect Master Ye’s former elegant bearing, and then once again looked at this appearance of his, deeply thinking that this word “emotion” really inflicts people with much suffering, before finally looking beseechingly at the Sect Master.

Wenren Heng said, “Just put everything down. I’ll soothe him.”

The scarred man nodded, put down the things, and left, though he shot another glance at the Sect Master on his way out.

Not knowing whether it was a misperception, he felt that the Sect Master’s breathing seemed somewhat unsteady just now when the other spoke. He thought that with Young Master Xiao turned into this, the Sect Master was probably also enduring an enormous amount of pain.

He immediately felt aggrieved, inwardly thinking that it’d be good if only these two people could be together.

Upon hearing the soft sound of the door, Ye You quickly turned around.

Since he no longer had to control his breathing, he urgently gasped out a breath — right before the meals had been delivered, that Senior Brother of his had been pressing down on him, teasing him until his whole body went soft. If his bandages were unraveled, it would definitely show that his entire face, all the way up to his ears, was red.

The main offender then unhurriedly stood up and walked over to sit in front of him.

Ye You said, “I’m going to eat.”

Wenren Heng placed both hands on either side of him, trapping the person against the headboard, and asked, “The person was very likely kidnapped by Xie Junming. Besides this, is there anything else you want to explain?”

Ye You saw him coming closer and closer and decided to take the initiative to kiss him, saying with an ambiguous air right at the corner of his mouth, “Senior Brother, if you want to take advantage of me, just say so directly. You don’t need to use this kind of method.”

Wenren Heng felt his eyes turn dark and pressed this disaster on the bed, fiercely kissing him, before finally letting him go reluctantly, pulling him up and accompanying him to eat. Wenren Heng asked, once again, “You really don’t have anything else to say?”

Ye You let out a soft sigh. “Over these years, I’ve done so many things. If you want me to talk, I won’t be able to say everything in one go.”

Wenren Heng asked, “Since Xie Junming wasn’t at Shaolin, who was your accomplice while you were here?”

Ye You hesitated for a moment, before thinking that if he didn’t speak now, it’d end up far worse in the future, and said, “Qin Yuemian.”

Wenren Heng silently looked at him, looking extremely gentle.

Ye You didn’t look up at all, gazing fixedly downward as he ate, and said, “Today’s food isn’t bad. Shaolin changed their chef?”