Chapter 57

In all honesty, Ye You truly had wanted to ask if they should go outside.

But of course since his Senior Brother had continuously been suppressing the urge, his words unintentionally aroused his Senior Brother’s fire.

He was somewhat anxious and had a mind to use a few words to explain when he felt himself suddenly being let go, and those burning lips moved to his ears before then traveling downwards. He couldn’t help but let out a gasp, “Senior Brother…”

The two’s clothes had already been completely taken off and thrown to the side. Wenren Heng held him, finally wrestling back a sliver of rationality amidst the assault from the chaos of desire, akin to someone guarding a city on the verge of collapse. And amidst this invisible fight that blanketed all beneath the heavens, a cry rang out, How is it proper for this one to keep acting so willfully?

He sucked in a deep breath and stiffly forced himself to stop. He held the person in his arms tightly, his thumb slowly stroking this person’s skin, the warmth of his breath causing Ye You’s ears to burn red-hot.

Ye You swallowed a mouthful of saliva. “Senior…”

Wenren Heng said, in a hoarse voice, “Stop talking.”

Right now, he already couldn’t take simply hearing this person calling him “Senior Brother” anymore.

Ye You was silent for a moment. “Actually, it’s fine if we don’t go out at night.”

Wenren Heng didn’t move.

Ye You said, “It’s not completely certain that he’ll make a move tonight, and we can’t just wait for him for an entire night. We didn’t sleep yesterday night, so let’s rest well today. And, I also already arranged everything…”

“Take this opportunity while I still don’t have any regrets to think this through,” Wenren Heng interrupted him, “Or else in a while nothing you say will be of any use.”

Ye You lifted his eyes. “There’s nothing to think about.”

He had never been someone who was fearful of things without reason or plagued by indecision. After he made the decision, he took the initiative to move his head over and give his Senior Brother a kiss on the lips. In a low voice, he murmured, “Senior Brother, I like you.”

Those words Wenren Heng had said just now had been said carelessly, and he had originally almost entirely suppressed everything. But upon being provoked by his Junior Brother at this time, he felt the fire in his body once again ignite, and as sudden as lightning, all his rationality was swallowed up.

He pinched this disaster’s chin and fiercely kissed the other, reaching out a hand to feel around the headboard for a while before finally grabbing the thing he wanted to grab.

Ye You took this intimate moment to give him a look and, in between gasps, said with a smile, “What kind of expression would Miracle Doctor Ji have if he knew that you were using his Hundred-Grass Dew for something like this?”

Wenren Heng said, “You better talk less and save your energy.”

“…” Ye You earnestly said, “Senior Brother, I thought about it, and let’s go out tonight after all. Let’s not delay in handling our proper business.”