09.

"WHERE'S FREDDIE?" I ASKED JACK once I came out of the room, my arms and legs bruised and cut from the events of earlier. I tried to get him off of me; but it seemed like all he wanted to do was kill me.

"I don't know, go and check the other rooms. I'm sure he's here somewhere."

I nodded. "Thanks."

I then walked over to the hallway, searching the first two rooms on the left. Nothing. I walked over to the far end to the right side of the hall; and that's when I knew he was in that room specifically.

". . . Fuck yes, baby girl." the door was slightly open, where I caught a glimpse of Freddie holding a redhead by the waist as she rode him. "You're the best, baby." the bed creaked faster and that's when the door opened by accident.

They both turned to see me, stopping at what they were doing. I saw Freddie, and I didn't realize it, then, but I had been crying right in front of him; and that's when I left.

Leaving him to be pleasured.

-

"Hey what's wrong, love?" Max asked as he sat down next to me on the couch, a beer in hand.

I wiped my tears away, sniffling a bit. "Nothing."

Max wrapped his arm around me, smiling as I could smell the beer on his shirt. "Come on, you can tell Maxy anything."

I sighed, "Freddie's in there, fucking some slut's brains out."

"You're his girlfriend, right?" he asked me, rubbing my shoulder affectionately.

I nodded. "I just don't know what to do."

Max kissed my cheek, squeezing me tighter.

"Well he's just an ass. All you need to do is just relax, sleep on it ye know?"

I nodded, resting my head on his shoulder. In an instant, I fell asleep; under the spell of smoke and alcohol.

.....