Mama Prentiss'.

tw: smut, foster care system

"That's a very pretty name." I tell Millicent rubbing her back, she doesn't let me go. "Can I pick you up?" I ask.

She nods her head and I stand up and turn around to see Emily already standing. I walk past Emily and go straight for the couch, they all follow us in. We sit in our living room and the women look around. They spot my dad chowing down on a granola bar. "Who's that?" Ms. Williams asks.

He puffs his chest and proudly walks out into the living room. "I'm Grandpa Chris."

Emily and I grin at him. "This is my dad, Christopher Pierce." I introduce.

They nod. "I'm sorry we didn't make it clear, but this is more of a one on one meeting! We want the girls to get to know you." Ms. Ruiz informs us.

"Well judging by the way that girl has her little arms wrapped around my daughters neck she likes her." Dad says cockily.

I make wide eyes at him and Emily laughs. "Chris c'mon, go home." Lillies standing next to the chair Ms. Ruiz is sitting in shyly. I smile at her and she looks down at her feet.

"Excuse my daughter in-law she doesn't understand stand that it's necessary I be here." He tells them.

Ms. Williams laughs. "And why's that?"

"Because I want to be." He says cockily.

"Dad!" I say through all of our laughter and it startles Millie. She climbs off of me and stands over by her sister. Bummer. Emily half smiles at me and laces her fingers through mine.

After about 5 minutes we're able to push Chris out, only took Ms. Williams giving him her number which really surprised me she was willing. Dad's 52 and she looks about 48, i'm pretty good at estimating ages being a profiler and all.

"Millie, Lillie, did you know she has a name that sounds similar to yours?" Ms. Williams asks them pointing at Emily.

"Yeah! My name's Emily!" Em says happily.

"What do you guys do for fun?" Ms. Ruiz asks.

Well, sex most of the time, but we can't say that. "Ummm, what do we do for fun?" I ask.

Emily smirks and raises her eyebrows and I hit her leg lightly. Dumbass was thinking the same thing I was. "I like to cook! I make some really good mac and cheese." Emily tells the twins with a cheeky smile.

I nod. "She's also a pretty good painter." I tell Ruiz and Williams.

"I am not!" Emily shuts me down.

"Oooo really?" Ms. Williams asks.

I grin and nod my head. "Yep! Yes she is, don't listen to her. Let me show you." I say excitedly. Emily tries to stop me, but I run into our room and grab the framed canvas off of the wall and run back out into the living room.