Disclaimers.

If you are a male, stop reading. You're a perverted creep who needs to lock himself in his basement.
That being said, if you are a transgender female who hasn't had the surgery you are valid and beautiful, I love you and you're so strong. You keep reading :)
I do include some of my music taste in this story, my Spotify is keyleexx if you're interested.
When I ask a question in the authors note, I do want you to answer it in the comments, please don't be ignorant.
I am a human being with real human being problems, i'm not just a writer, I have a life. Be patient with uploads.
Ariana is 3/8s mexican.
I do not have a particular time line or season in this story, I just go with the flow. If you haven't watched the entire Criminal Minds series, (which by the way I do not own), don't read this yet!
I have another book Humanizer [Emily Prentiss] out and it's pretty good ngl.
That being said enjoy the book and please vote!

!!!!!

I've got a new book out, it's called Humanizer [emily prentiss]!!

If you like this fic, you should check out this one, because i'm proud of it :)!

here's the book's description:

"Agent Prentiss." The woman says shaking my hand.

I bite my lip. "We've met before."

She looks me up and down, then makes eye contact. Her eyebrows raise and her eyes practically bulge out of her head. "Oh god." She deadpans.

- My names Adelaide March and i'm an agent for the FBI. I'm 34 years old and at the top of my game in a sense. I'm independent, i'm strong, and relationships are never on the options list. I worked for my spot here at the B.A.U and i'm willing to risk it, because they don't want an agent who plays it safe, they want one who's ready for a challenge. Some would say I only got this job because they needed diversity in the unit. It makes sense of course, one black man, and a few white men and women, no lgbt members. Which was expectable, the government wants nothing more than to serve white men. The fact they're taking action to attempt to diversify was a point. Then again, I don't believe that's why I got the job, I believe it's because I worked for it. When I want something I get it, no matter how hard I have to struggle to get it. The worlds mine for the taking, and I have no fears. I'm hot, i'm strong, every guy wants me and I can have every girl. My friends are bikers, which is irregular for an agent. I always win, everything I do I accomplish, even Emily Prentiss. This team has no idea what they're in for.