Love Stuck.

tw: cheating, smut

tw: cheating, smut.

We head back home to d.c and after a couple days we are back at work.

"Self care basket!" Penelope shouts excitedly. I turn around and she's approaching Emily's desk, basket in hand.

Emily smiles. "Pen, you didn't have to do this!"

"Where's mine?!" I jokingly whine.

Penelope smiles. "Oh hush!" She sets the basket on Emily's desk and Emily looks inside of it.

"Whiskey." Emily says in awe. I laugh loudly and it draws attention from Derek. "This is my favorite movie oh my god!" Emily says excitedly.

"I know you said so in a google form you took two months ago!" Penelope explains.

My jaw drops. "Have you been stalking my girlfriend?!" I tease and Emily grins.

"Now i'm the technical analyst for the fbi, it's basically my job!" Garci defends herself.

The 3 of us laugh at her. "Garcia for future reference stay out of my financial records.. You won't like what you find." Emily teases.

I smirk and graze my tongue over my teeth. Just last night we bought a strap if Penelope saw that i'll loose my mind. "I saw, you do some very adult shopping." Penelope says knowingly.

My cheeks go bright red and so do Emily's. Derek laughs and spins in his chair. I stand up and sway my hips as I approach Emily's desk. Apparently it catches Dereks eye. "DAMMNNN!" He shouts.

I giggle and Emily glares at him. "Are you looking at my wifey thing?" She scoffs. I smile and sit on her lap, my legs drape off of the chair and my arms go around her neck.

Derek nods. "She's not your wifey thing yet." He says sarcastically back.

I smirk at him and back to Emily. "Derek as you say 'I play for the other team'. Emily's team." Emily smirks and kisses my lips.

"AWWEEEE!!" Penelope shouts. I grin into the kiss and pull away.

"Fine Emily, have her!" Derek teases.

Emily smirks and looks at him. "I already do."

-

Not knowing where I come from has been driving me insane lately, i don't know who my father is and it's never bothered me until well now. It's like something possessed me. He could be out there wanting nothing to do with me, he may even have a family of his own and here I am itching to figure out who he is.

I walk into Garcia's den and she turns around happily. "What can I do for ya?"

"Do you think you could track someone down for me? Like a phone number or residency?" I ask hesitantly.

Garci bites her lip. "It's against protocol unless it's a criminal, but I can and will do it." She agrees.

I smile. "Pen you break protocol every day."