Selfish.

tw: smut, language, arguing, foster care system

I flutter my eyes open and am met with Emily kissing my cheek and jaw. I smile into it and open my eyes. I grab her jaw and move her lips from my cheek to my mouth. She kisses me softly and pulls away.

"Morning." She says with a smile.

I yawn and stretch. "Good morning, baby." I tell her.

She grins. "Big day today."

I nod. "Very big, I need something to wake me up before I can process it though." I tell her. She smirks and climbs on top of me, she puts her face in the crook of my neck and sucks as she kisses me. I throw my head back to give her better access and hold onto her hips. "I meant coffee, but this works better." I tease.

She kisses up my neck and grabs hold of my breasts through my t-shirt. "Who needs coffee when i'm here?" Emily teases back. She climbs off of me and lays down on the bed next to me.

I look over at her and furrow my brows. "I'm not topping." I state.

"Yes you are."

I shake my head. "But I just woke up and I don't want to."

Emily laughs lightly. "Just come sit on my face and I promise it'll be worth it."

I grin. "Sorry, I thought we were scissoring."

"Well how come I always have to top when we scissor then?!" Emily scoffs.

I lean over to her and kiss her lips a few times, she tries to push her tongue in, but I don't let her. "Every bottom needs her top baby and save that tongue work." I tell her.

She licks her lips. "Did you know cherry chapstick in that one song actually stands for pussy?"

I shake my head as I pull my t-shirt over my head. "I didn't, but you're abt to taste some cherry chapstick."

She grins. "God, you're so hot."

I push the covers down to the end of the bed and stand on the floor, she watches me. I slowly pull my thong down past my ass and drop it. I smirk and raise my eyebrows. "My eyes are up here." I tease.

Emily looks up at me. "My turn after you."

I nod. "Sure, baby."

I climb back on top of Emily and kiss her before I sit down on her face. She flicks her tongue back and forth quickly and I grind on her face. "OH, WOW, FUCK, I NEEDED THIS, FUCK I NEEDED YOU." I tell her, she moans in response. I groan as she goes quicker, she licks up my slit and I gasp. Back and forth against my sweet spot and I pant. She applies more pressure and I grind on her face quicker and quicker and quicker and quicker until i cum in her mouth. My body tenses and she works through it, I try to speak, but i'm unable to get the words out. I know how she likes it when i'm loud.