Honeymooners.

tw: smut, language, foster care system

We pull up to the cabin and a woman's standing outside. I look at Emily. "This is it?"

Emily nods. "Yeah, shes gonna give us the keys and this is all ours." I smile and lean into kiss her.

Emily and I get out of the car and walk up to the woman now sitting on the porch. "You must be Mrs. William." Emily says sticking out her hand.

She nods and shakes her hand. "Emily and who's this, your second guest?"

I shake the woman's hand and Emily grins. "This is my wife, we're on our honeymoon." Emily says proudly. Wife, i'm her wife, Mrs. Prentiss.

"Congratulations on ur marriage. I hope this cabin does you good for your honeymoon."

"Thank you." We both respond to the woman.

"No biggie. You break anything you pay for it. All of the windows are locked, it's a 15 minute drive to town. Stay out of the basement and attic. The wifi password is countryliving." She instructs.

"Thank you, anything else?" I ask.

She nods. "7 cows out back. They need to be fed at 8 am and again at 8 pm."

She gives us the keys and we walk through the house.

We reach the master bedroom and it's large. Emily grabs me by the waist and picks me up. I laugh and wrap my arms around her neck as I kiss her. "We haven't even brought our bags in." I say between kisses.

She smiles. "Shut up and let me kiss you Prentiss."

She plops me on the bed and I grin. "I'm Mrs. Prentiss now arent I?" I ask.

She nods. "Don't let it get to your head, you're still my little whore." Emily states.

"Oh yeah?" I ask. She nods and kisses my stomach. "Prove it." I state.

She lifts her head and her eyes widen. "I'm about to." I smirk and she unbuttons and unzips my jeans. She pulls them down to my ankles and then drops to the floor. I prop myself up on my elbows to see what she's doing.

She pulls my shoes and socks off. "You know, they say if you have sex with the same gender with your socks on it's not gay." I tell her.

She pulls my pants completely off and stands back up. "Well I want this to be the gayest sex so socks stay off." She states.

I watch her unbutton her top slowly and take off her bra. "You're taking too long." I whine. She takes her belt off and walks over to her purse. "Hurry!" I groan. Emily pulls a vibrator from her purse and flashes it at me. I raise my eyebrows. "Oh."

She smiles. "Yeah and last I checked, i'm in charge." She deadpans.

I nod. "Mhm."

She climbs on the bed in between my legs and sets the vibrator on the bed and brings her face above mine, she pushes my shoulders against the bed gently. I watch her quietly with my lips parted. Her fingers graze over my lips and we stare at each other intently. She holds my jaw and leans in and kisses me, I close my eyes and her tongue slides into the mix while I hold onto her neck. She pulls away and puts her hair up in a bun, using a hair tie off of her wrist, she hands me the second hair tie on her wrist and I sit up.