I Don't.

tw: cheating, smut, religion, language

authors note: HAHAGAGA THE TITLE IS A JOKE TIME TO CRY OVER THEIR VOWS

I flutter my eyes open and roll over to see Emily's face, but it's not there. I groan as I sit up, a note sits on my night stand and I rub my eyes and yawn before picking it up.

We're getting married today baby! I'll see you in your dress at 5 sharp. I love you, i'm proud of us. Also dry cleaners lost my suit so black dress it is.  - Em

I grin at the note and pull my phone off of the charger

me: i'm excited and how did they loose your suit?!

Emily's bubbles pop up after a minute.

babe: that's a good question, dumbasses honestly. and me too love. answer the door for the gang, they're on their way up to get you ready. Derek is holding me captive at his bachelor pad.

I giggle at the text.

me: the wedding isn't even for like 8 hours, i want you. tell Derek to let my prisoner go.

babe: it's mainly to keep us separated until you're walking down the aisle, but don't worry, i'll find a loop hole.

I smile.

me: i'm in love with you Prentiss.

babe: stay that way for 8 more hours, because once we're married you're stuck with me.

me: like glue.

babe: super glue.

I laugh and a knock hits the door. I climb out of bed in a baggy tee shirt and stop myself in the doorway of my room. I'm not wearing any underwear. I smile goofily and slide some on, along side a pair of shorts. A harder knock hits the door. "IM COMING!" I yell.

I walk to the front door and open it wide for them to all come in. "Hiii!" They all say happily. Penelope comes in first, and Jackie, Charmaine, Nome, and JJ all file in.

"Jay?! You're supposed to be with Emily." I
ask.

She smiles. "Well Penelope and I are headed there next."

I look at Naomi and smile and they raise their eyebrows. "Well, tell me this game plan." I instruct.

Penelope giggles. "We have to keep you two separated until the wedding, so we're here, at 12 we'll go over to Dereks place and get Emily ready, Naomi and Jackie will babysit you." Penelope tells me.

"At 1 we'll all go back to our places to get ourselves ready and Naomi and Jack will be here to get ready and take you to the gardens, where you'll put your dress on and we'll do final touches.." Charmaine in forms me.