Chapter Six.

tw: cheating

tw: cheating.

It's been a week and a half since we entered the official relationship zone and we had basically been clinging to one another, every day and every night we were together. Even tonight.

I walk into Emily's bedroom, she's hanging up her laundry. "Will you drive me to target?" I ask as I put one of her shirts on a hanger.

She takes the hanged shirt and puts it in the closet. "Sure, what for?"

"I don't know, I just really love target," I tell her.

She smiles. "Okay, let's go."

-

I look at my phone and my bluetooth connects to the car. "I'm gonna play some music." I say with a grin and she nods. Very slyly and without hesitation I put on coldplay, the beat filling the car.

A smile spreads across her face. "I've never heard this song, it's pretty."

I gasp. "YOU'VE NEVER HEARD YELLOW?!"

She shakes her head, but a light smile is evident on her face. "No but it kind of reminds me of you, like how I feel about you, " she says as she looks at me.

My heart warms, I might as well melt into a puddle. "Really?"

She nods her head. "Yeah, really."

I blink hard to stop the tears. "Damnit, Emily, i'm gonna cry," I groan.

She laughs lightly. "Can this be our song?" she asks hesitantly.

I smile at her. "Yeah, this ones ours and only ours." I think i'm in love with her.

The song plays to the end and afterwards the song Pretty Visitors by the Arctic Monkeys comes on, Emily actually knows this song and loves the Arctic Monkeys. Apparently her favorite song by them is Arabella, which makes sense, because it matches her vibe.

-

We get into target and Emily pulls me into the Starbucks line, it was only 6, so they were still open. "Do you want anything?" she asks, while she stares at the menu.

I smirk. "A kiss and maybe a java chip frappuccino with 2 pumps of espresso." She grins and kisses me.

We get to the front of the line and she orders my drink and her own, a cold brew with vanilla cold foam on top. We get our drinks and grab a cart. "I was thinking we go to the home section, I want some more house decor, and plants of course." I tell her as we walk the store. I'm obsessed with plants, they just lift my energy.

"Sure babe," she agrees.

-

"Okay Emily c'mon, i'm onto something with this one. This succulent is low maintenance and it would match the simple and dark elegance of your apartment," I beg.