Ambassador Prentiss.

tw: guns, language, kidnapping, emotional neglect

We've hit the three month mark on our relationship and everything has been smooth sailing and happy. I hadn't been this happy in a very long time, Emily and I spent most everyday together. We were in love even if we hadn't said it yet. She would take me to the park and paint me, really pretty colored paintings. She has one of them hung up in her room and it just melts me to know she wanted a piece of me around her home. With Emily it was weightless, we rarely got into an argument and when we did we talked it out real quick. It was like floating on a cloud at all times.

-

I apply my lip stick in the mirror of Emily's bathroom and she walks up behind me and kisses at my neck as she wraps her hands around my waist. I throw my head back a little for a minute while she keeps kissing. Eventually I turn myself around and she groans as her lips detach from my neck. "You can't keep leaving hickeys in noticeable places, it's embarrassing." I deadpan with a slight smile.

She smirks. "But I can still leave them on other places right?" She eyes my pants.

I let out a light laugh. "Emily! What's with you being so horny all the time?" I joke.

She blushes. "When I have you by my side it's hard not to be."

I smile and walk into her bedroom. "You're such a flirt." I scoff.

"Only for you." She teases and I roll my eyes.

Getting dressed she puts on a lavender button up shirt and leaves the top 3 buttons undone with her favorite pair of black pants.

-

She drives us to work and I head into Hotch's office and plop down into the chair in-front of his desk. "So we got a case yet?" I ask.

"Actually yes-"

I interrupt him, he hates when I do that. "Hell yeah it's about time." I say excitedly.

He smiles, he smiles a lot more lately. "Uh- There's a catch. Ambassador Prentiss is going to be here soon, she's part of the case." He informs me.

My stomach churn's the second he says the word 'ambassador'. "You mean- Like- Like Emily's mom?" I ask hesitantly.

Aaron nods his head. "I do."

I sink into the chair. "Does Emily know?"

He shakes his head. "Not unless the ambassador told her."

I jump from my chair. "I've got to go warn her." I say rushing out the door and as I close it I smile. "Thanks Aaron."

He nods his head. "No problem Ariana. See you in the round table room in 10!"

"Oh ew no. Aria, call me Aria." I tell him in disgust.

He smiles. "Okay Ariana." He says mockingly.