Let Me In.

tw: cheating, smut

tw: cheating, smut.

Aaron Hotchner's pov:

I open the front door and go inside my house. I throw my brief case on the couch and grab a water bottle from my kitchen fridge. "Haley I'm home early!" I shout to my wife. No response. Her cars here, she must not be able to hear me. I walk up the stairs and hear panting coming from our bedroom, instinctively drawing my gun. She could be in danger. I slowly make my way into the bedroom and open the door. I point my gun around the room and then I notice. She's in bed with a man underneath her. Her eyes flick to me and she gasps as she climbs off of him. Anger flames inside of me. "GET OUT!" I scream at the man. He goes flying out of bed and puts his jeans on before he flees the house. Haley begins to cry in bed, the words i'm sorry and please don't be mad flee her mouth again and again. "This is over; this marriage is over. I want you out of this house by the time I get home with Jack." I deadpan and slam the door behind me.

"So that's where i've been on and off for the past few weeks, the divorce lawyers office." I explain to Aria who's been intently listening to me vent for the past 30 minutes.

"Aaron- No i'm sorry I mean Hotch. You're so strong and such a great husband, there's nothing you could've done to stop her. She didn't just make a mistake she betrayed your marriage and you deserve better." She tells me sincerely.

"She claims it's because im an absent father and I work too hard, and she's right. I've been a bad husband and dad to Jack, I don't blame her for cheating. Also feel free to call me Aaron when we aren't working a case. I would like to be friends outside of the bau." I say with a light smile.

"Okay." Aria says with a smile before her mood shifts. "Haley has no right to punish you because she cheated, because she was busy fooling around with another man while you two had a son together and you were providing for you're family. Don't let her manipulate you." She deadpans.

"She's already manipulating our lawyers and Jack is on the line, the truth is she could win full custody and I wouldn't be able to handle that." I tell her.

She shakes her head. "She won't win. How is Jack, is he doing okay?" She asks.

I groan. "He's confused and hurt, he's 3 and he's only seeing his mom a couple days a week. It's a breach of routine, i've got family with him and when he's not with family or at school i've hired a nanny." I tell the brunette, who strangely had red hair now. "I like your hair." I smirk.

She laughs. "Thanks, Emily dyed it for me last night. If you ever need a babysitter for Jack i'm around. He's a cute kid and I don't mind helping out." Aria offers.

I nod. "Thank you Aria, I'll keep that in mind. You've got to get out there before they assume i'm in here about to fire you. Which by the way, I would never do. You're the best profiler i've got. Reid's the brains, Penelope's the tech, i'm the leader, Rossi's the history, JJ's the heart, Prentiss is the humanizer, Dereks the muscle, and you're the detective. The true profiler, from the way you pick their brain to the way you find the littlest things at crime scenes. You're my best-" She cuts me off!