You're back.

Emily Prentiss' pov:

Here I was on Arias doorstep, scared for what was about to happen. She's shirtless, just in her bra, I can't help it my eyes flick down to her breasts. Only for a split second, then I meet her eyes. "Hey."

She goes quiet for a minute, there's music playing in the background. "Hi. You're back?" She finally says.

"Yeah I am." I say and it goes quiet for a minute.

A voice is heard in the back. "Ariana! I need a towel!" A woman's voice shouts.

Aria looks towards the bathroom, then back to me. "She needs a towel." I deadpan. Maybe she's just a friend.

Aria awkwardly laughs. "Their pronouns are they them and uh yeah." She runs into her bathroom and comes back out a minute later, I stand patiently in the door way. "What're you doing here?" She asks when she comes back.

I bite my lip. "I'm not exactly sure, I just- I'm coming back to the bau. I thought you should know so you're not blindsided."

Her eyes go wide. "Oh really? Aaron didn't tell me."

"He's only known a few days he probably just didn't know how to tell you. Agent Blake quit a week ago and I offered to take her place, so i'm starting as soon as possible." I inform Aria.

She nods. "Alex quit? Awe I'll have to call her, she worked so hard to get into the bau." She's not happy i'm back whatsoever, I can't blame her, I cheated multiple times. "Anyways I guess congratulations on being back, the team will be excited. JJs pregnant!" She announces excitedly.

I smile. "Yeah I heard! She's gonna be the best mama."

"Yeah I think so too." Aria says with a goofy smile.

Out of nowhere a girl, about 10 years younger than me, enters the living room in only a towel with an annoyed look on their face. They have pink and black hair and they're short, about Arias height. "Ariana where did you put my underwear?" They whine.

Aria turns around and laughs. "I've got company!"

I wave with a small smile. I didn't need to see that.

"You need to put a shirt on then!" The woman says playfully and Aria looks down, a look of fear on her face.

"Oh my god." She mutters under her breath.

"Now where are my underwear?" The woman asks. Aria just laughs in response. "It's not funny, stop laughing! I'm naked in-front of your friend and-"

"Ex." I interject. It spews out of my mouth before I can stop it, maybe I was jealous. Maybe? No i'm jealous and i'm sad and disappointed, I don't care if I told her to find better, I still wanted to be her person. She looked like she moved on though and that was okay.