Chapter Three.

tw: death, murder, slight smut

A man is not dead while his name is still spoken. - Terry Pratchet.

As we both cum the only noises to be heard are the moaning and screaming of both of us. "FUUUCCKKKK!" Emily screams. My eyes flutter back in my head and I bite my lip as I orgasm, we scissor through the feeling. Moans escaping both of our mouths and when we finish she climbs off of me. "Holy shit." She says, out of breath.

Both of us are panting, out of breath. "Wow." I let out. She looks over at me and I feel her gaze and look at her. She lets out a light laugh and I laugh with her. "We should do this more often." I joke.

She smirks. "Please."

I smirk back at her. We both get up and pee, bare naked. "I should go home." I mutter.

She pouts. "Or you could put some of my clothes on and spend the night?"

I look at her. "That's really okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, it is. I would really like that." She grins.

"Okay I'll stay."

I put on a pair of her shorts and a black spaghetti strap tank top and she puts on a baggy tee shirt. I climb into bed with her and she plays big spoon. Tonight's been better than one i've had in a while, but what are we going to do tomorrow?

-

Emily Prentiss' pov:

I should've saw it coming, I flirted with her all day at work, I was just planning on being a tease. I'm not even out to anyone on the team, but when it comes down to it, I don't want to just flirt, I want her. So I confronted what I wanted and got what I wanted. And damn I'm glad I did, that was some of the best sex I've ever had. It was uplifting, but how are we going to go about it? I want more, more sex, maybe even a relationship, but that's not something we could tell the team. It would have to be a secret. Now here she was laying in my arms, asleep, looking as gorgeous as ever. I don't even know if she wants anything more than this one drunken hook up.

Her eyes open and I smile. "Good morning."

Aria smiles. "I thought that was a dream." She admits, blushing.

I smirk. "Do you dream about me often?"

Her cheeks turn into tomatoes. "No."

I frown at her. "We've got to go in to work."

Her face goes pale. "I've got no clothes."

I comb through her hair with my fingers. "Aria, you can wear some of mine. JJ has to do it all the time." I say sarcastically.

She rolls her eyes. "What the fuck, Emily." And pushes her head into the pillow.

I laugh. "I'm joking! I'm joking!"