The Fosters.

tw: slurs, language, smut,  foster care system

tw: slurs, language, smut, foster care system.

"And just like that you 30 are available foster parents!" The woman tells us.

I grin at Emily and kiss her lightly. "Congratulations." I tell her.

She kisses my nose softly. "Congratulations love."

"You do have to make an appointment for a meeting next week on how you're going to approach fostering with one of us 7 counselors." A different woman tells us.

Emily and I sign up for an appointment the following the Thursday at 6:30 with Jenna.

-

I get in the passenger seat and Emily gets in the drivers. "So which apartment do we go back to?" I ask, buckling myself.

"I was thinking we go out and celebrate our accomplishment out to dinner." Emily tells me.

"I like that, but a nice night out so which apartment?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes. "The old one, we have to be out in a week so it's time to start transferring your plants to the new place." Emily teases.

I grin and kiss her 3 times. "We're gonna be parents soon baby."

She nods. "So surreal."

"So in love with our life." I tell her.

"A nice night out is exactly what we need." Emily states.

I nod and smirk. "I'm most excited for what happens after."

"Put the tiger back in her cage." Emily scoffs.

I laugh at her. "Shut up and drive."

-

Ever since Emily and I got married things have drastically changed. We've decided to foster, in order to do so we moved into a bigger condo, one with 3 bedrooms a full kitchen, 3 bathrooms, and more space for kids in general. Next week we meet with Jenna our counselor, who has genuinely guided us through this entire experience. We'll set up some meets with kids and from there we start the process! Doyle been completely off of the grid, Emily's been completely normal and excited for the future. I've been hesitant yes, but if I can make Emily happy then i'll do anything. It's all worth it. December's around the corner and we just want to have some kids in our now fairly large home before then. Hayley some how has been able to keep her part time custody, which Aaron continues to fight against. Jack cries when he has to go with her, and acts irrationally along side tantrums when he comes back from weekends with her. Charmaine and Aaron finally got engaged and are to be married in march, a spring wedding.

-

I walk out of the bathroom and into our room in my very tight red dress, my breasts are complimented nicely in it. I have a red lip to correspond with my dress and some black heals on. My hairs in tight curls that have been flipped to add volume.