Ian Doyle.

tw: death, murder, trauma, language

authors note: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT CHAPTER READ TO THE END

"Over here Aaron!" I instruct as he packs 3 of my boxes into Emily and I's apartment.

He sets the boxes on the floor and groans. "What are in those boxes?" He whines.

"Books, paintings, pictures, etcetera." I inform him.

"That makes sense." He deadpans. I smile and open the box.

Emily walks out of our bedroom and into the living room, with a smile. "Baby, do you want some of your plants in the bedroom?"

I look up and smile. Emily was asking me if I wanted plants in OUR bedroom, that's it. My life has been full filled. "Yes love, can you manage having 3? A big one and a couple littler ones?" I ask.

She nods. "Pick the ones you want and bring them in when you're ready." I nod and she goes back into our room to unpack boxes. Did you hear that? OUR room!!

"Ariana." Aaron says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?" I respond.

"Congratulations." He tells me and I smile.

"Thanks Aaron." I say and he smiles back. "So? When's that proposal to Charmaine gonna happen?!" I ask.

He chuckles. "I was thinking-" My phone rings and I look down, it's Penelope.

"Hold that thought." I deadpan and answer the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hey lesbian lady, I got your guy!" Pen says happily.

"What guy?" Aaron asks and I take the phone off speaker bringing it up to my ear.

"No one." I say, hushing him.

"Uh oh is that Hotch?" Penelope asks.

"Uh.. Yeah, it is." I tell her.

"Christopher Pierce is only living an hour away in La Plata, Maryland. I also was able to determine his phone number despite him changing it every two years his entire life. Both are in your inbox." Garci informs me.

I smile lightly. I'm really close to getting to know my dad and where I come from, very close. Truth be told, i'm excited. "Like a con man?" I ask, my agent instincts kicking in. Aaron furrows his eyebrows.

"No, almost like he doesn't know how to keep his number when he gets a new phone." Pen explains with a light laugh.

Awe, he's not good with technology, thats so cute. "Thank you Penelope Garcia."

"No problem. Now deal with Hotch! Love ya suge!" She says happily before hanging up.

I take the phone from my ear and Aaron raises his eye brows. "What's that about?" I ask.