Chapter 51

Sitting at the dining table, Shen Yuan watched his parents eating without energy.

    During this period, the number of conversations between parents has also decreased.

    The silence at home is not like the one he lived in before.

    Occasionally speaking, it was the mother who spoke, comforting his father to take a good rest, and then go to the hospital to guard him after the rest.

    I also asked if my father needed to take time off, his hands were injured, can he go to work normally?

    "Don't worry about so much. I will go to the company tomorrow. You go to bed first and go to bed early. Good morning to take over Xiaolu. The kid Xiaolu has also given us a lot of help. We must remember to thank others. "

    Well, I see." The

    mother seemed to be eating faster after hearing his father's words.

    Soon, the mother ate, washed the dishes, and after a quick dressing, she went to bed.

    And my father was melancholy in the dining room alone.

    He is not used to the feeling that he is alone in the house, but in the past few days, he is about to get used to it.

    He didn't speak, and Shen Yuan didn't know what he was thinking about. The two of them just sat like this, both of them were alone.

    Until, Shen Yuan's father received a call.

    Shen Yuan was beside him, and he could also hear the voice of the person on the phone talking.

    "Hello?"

    "Old Shen, I want to ask you, how is your family's situation? Do you want to come to work? Recently, you also know in the factory, just changed the new management, if you never come to work, I I'm worried about you..."

    Shen Yuan was anxious when he listened.

    "Dad, what's wrong with your job? Is it unstable?"

    All the family's financial resources come from my father. My father is already an old cadre in the factory, and his monthly salary is not low.

    It looks like my mother is not at work anymore. If this goes on, the situation at home will really be bad.

    At this time, Shen Yuan simply hated himself.

    However, Shen Yuan's father looked calm.

    "I will go to work in the factory tomorrow. It's okay. Don't worry about me. During this time, I will trouble you."

    "Are you really coming tomorrow?" The

    other party seemed to be relieved.

    "Yes."

    "That's good."

    Hearing Shen Yuan's father's affirmation, the other party really became a lot easier now.

    However, Shen Yuan was even more anxious.

    "Dad, you are injured, what should you do with your hand? The wound is deep and your hands can't move, how do you go to work? Dad!"

    Shen Yuan said, Shen Yuan's father could not hear a word, from Shen Yuan's analysis From the point of view, he should have no energy.

    crystal!

    crystal!

    He needs crystals!

    "Zhen..." As