Chapter 25

Shen Yuan was very curious about the research institute that Zall Sheng said, and this place was also his first visit.

    Shen Mingyuan is like a girl who can't get out of the door, and he doesn't know much when he receives the memory.

    "Yuan'er."

    Zall Sheng suddenly held his hand, and Shen Yuan's body became stiff again.

    He stood outside the research institute, holding Shen Yuan's small one hand with his big hand, closing his eyes, as if praying silently.

    Opening his eyes, he hugged him and dropped a kiss on his forehead, making Shen Yuan stiffer.

    Finally, Zall Sheng put his forehead against his forehead, blessing.

    After the end, Zall Saint smiled and said:

    "I wish you luck."

    Shen Yuan's tight body relaxed, it turned out that this was a blessing ceremony.

    His body was hot again, and he didn't know whether it was excited or shy.

    "What are we doing here today?"

    "There must be serious things to do."

    Zall Sheng swiped the communicator once, entered the password for a while, and took Shen Yuan into the research institute.

    The outside of the research institute was only scanned by robots, and Shen Yuan was scanned three times... Was the

    inspection so strict?

    "Lao Bai, are you there?"

    Zall Sheng opened the communicator.

    The connection over there hasn't appeared for a long time.

    Zall Saint showed a wry smile and motioned to Shen Yuan to continue waiting. As expected, ten minutes passed and the connection was made.

    Mr. Bai is immersed in scientific research. Sometimes a subject has to be done for a long time. Zall Saint has waited for Mr. Bai for the longest day.

    "Xiao Zhuo, come in."

    Old Bai showed a kind smile. Then, Shen Yuan saw that a barrel-shaped building in front of him suddenly opened a door.

    After opening it, a thick, unspeakable smell attacked Shen Yuan, Shen Yuan's expression changed, his face turned black, and he covered his nose.

    Zall Sheng didn't seem to have any reaction, and looked at Old Bai respectfully.

    It was a bit difficult for Shen Yuan to try to hide himself behind Zall Saint.

    "Oh, the experiment failed."

    Elder Bai looked at them. Saint Zall often sees it. It is not unusual to see him, but he can't help but start with the delicate young man who can be brought by Saint Zall. Reverie.

    "Good afternoon, Mr. Bai, I came to the research institute to borrow some instruments from the research institute."

    "What kind of instrument?"

    "Ability Detector." As

    soon as these words came out, Mr. Bai looked at Shen Yuan, and Shen Yuan didn't know why.

    Old Bai looked at Shen Yuan inquiringly, and Shen Yuan had to obediently pretend to be a baby.

    "What kind of power in this kid's body has awakened?"