Chapter 12

After playing for half an hour, Shen Yuan was excited from the beginning to the end, his face turned dark and he quit!

    "Huh? You don't like it? I thought you would like that game."

    Drow Sheng stood by, very innocent.

    Shen Yuan can't laugh or cry, Shen Mingyuan must like it! What's so special is a gay game. In the whole game, there are all men, all handsome guys, and all handsome guys with first-class builds!

    More importantly, the handsome guys in this game have to take off their clothes at all times, and show their flesh at all times!

    He Shen Yuan is normal, and he doesn't want to be bent into Shen Mingyuan.

    "Brother Zhuo, do you have any other games? What do you like to play?" After

    sorting out his dark complexion, Shen Yuan plans to try Zall Sheng's favorite game. This is the general. He likes the game, should it be very high-end?

    "I like it?"

    Zall Saint pondered for a while, then looked at Shen Yuan.

    "I like it, you may not be suitable."

    "I want to try!"

    "That's good!"

    Zall Sheng called out his connector, and after a small light curtain popped up, Zall Sheng started Switched, he chose a two-player game, and he put a few props on Shen Yuan.

    The game is starting.

    The screen is loading.

    The state of the simulated character image is realizing!

    "Roar!!!"

    "Um!!!"

    What the hell is the game that started with a loud roar ? Does Brother Zhuo have to play so explosively?

    "Welcome to the Century of Kings!" The

    Century of Kings was really domineering.

    "Please register the combination name."

    "Combination?"

    Shen Yuan saw that there was another person next to him, smiling at him, wearing relatively simple ancient clothes, and so did he.

    "Sheng Yuan combination!"

    He was firm.

    This was what he had just thought of suddenly.

    "Congratulations, registration is successful." When

    two people are connected at the same time, they will be able to talk.

    "This game is my favorite, but the scene here is too small. You have to go to Holographic City to make the world feel. Holographic City was built for this game."

    Crystal is important, training is important, But with such a large population, entertainment is also very important.

    Therefore, holographic games are a very good existence, that is, they can exercise and enjoy themselves, but he rarely enters the holographic city.

    In the past, Zall Sheng used to play when he was still a teenager.

    He looked at Shen Mingyuan, isn't this just a teenager?

    It's just a child who has just grown up, but he likes what he keeps saying.

    "There is also Holographic City!"