Chapter 36

When such a hypothetical answer came out, Bai was always happy, but Shen Yuan's situation was too unstable, and he fainted and fell asleep from time to time. They looked at these emergencies and felt tangled when they thought of them.

    If the root cause of this problem is not found, it will be difficult for them to guarantee Shen Yuan's situation, and it is difficult to make it clear.

    But regarding the data, Shen Yuan's body data are basically normal. In such a normal range, even a senior researcher like Mr. Bai has no way to see that his is unusual.

    Zall Saint is far away from them, but the two are not taboo. His hearing is very good. Through the words of the two, he once again discovered Yuan'er's new value.

    His existence has undoubtedly become more important than before.

    Zall Saint’s hand touched Shen Yuan’s face. He didn’t think that the value of Shen Yuan’s sudden escape was very important, because at this moment, in his heart, Shen Yuan’s safety is the most important thing. important!

    The boy who has loved him foolishly for so many years, he chose him, Zall Sheng is a firm man, he has chosen this boy, he wants to accompany him to grow old slowly.

    In the future, they will have another lovely son. For Zall Saint, there is no regret for having such a life.

    He has been working hard since he was a child to grow up, working hard to fight against foreign enemies, but he doesn't want to lose anything because of his lack of strength!

    Unexpectedly, something force majeure happened now.

    "Lao Bai."

    Leaving Shen Yuan's side, Zall Saint walked to Bai Lao's side with a resolute expression.

    "What? There is another situation?"

    "No, no. But I want to discuss one thing with you."

    Calm, firm, even with a bit of sternness, Zall Sheng looks like a serious time, Bai Lao has been for a long time. Haven't seen it before.

    The Zall Saint in the safe zone is always gentle and gentle, unless he talks about serious topics.

    "What do you want to do?"

    Seeing this situation, Mr. Bai also became serious.

    "I want Mr. Bai to establish a spiritual connection network for me and Yuan'er."

    "The spiritual connection network!?" Mr.

    Bai stood up suddenly in surprise.

    "Xiao Zhuo, this is not a joke. The human body's mental network can't be opened casually, and you are not a mental power. If you are careless, you will become a fool! I can't make fun of you!"

    Old Bai With strong opposition, Bai Yanyan also had a solemn expression.

    The mental connection network is a technology that has been developed for less than a hundred years. In the human brain, there are nerves in the brain. Through brain waves, the nerves are organized into a network of information receiving network, which is called by the world today. For the spiritual net.

    The spiritual network generally only changes according to its own changes, and such changes have limitations.

    However, if the ability of the supernatural being increases, it will increase the coverage of the spiritual network to a certain extent.