Chapter 18

"Brother Zhuo...Brother Zhuo, save me..." Zhuo

    Ersheng's ears were very good, and Shen Yuan suddenly called him and heard it all at once.

    Hearing this, Zall Saint went straight to the house and to Shen Yuan's room.

    "Brother Zhuo..."

    Shen Yuan called out anxiously as if struggling on his bed.

    "Yuan'er, Yuan'er!"

    Zall Saint rushed into the room, only to realize that he was having a nightmare.

    "Wake up, wake up Yuan'er!"

    Zall Saint shook him vigorously several times. Finally, Shen Yuan stopped calling and opened his eyes.

    "Brother Zhuo!"

    Shen Yuan felt like he had survived the disaster. He stretched out his hand and couldn't help but hugged Saint Zall.

    Zall Sheng allowed him to hug him, patted the movements of his hands, and comforted his mouth:

    "It's okay, it's okay, it's okay..."

    Zall Sheng was originally preparing to feel relieved, until he could see Shen Yuan's shape at the moment. At the time, he suddenly felt his body stiff.

    Shen Yuan took a bath, he didn't wear protective clothing, and the point was that he only wore a thin layer of bathrobe!

    From Shen Yuan's body, a scent that became stronger and more attractive.

    Zall Saint can't let Shen Yuan hold him now, but he is held tightly, and if he wants to forcibly break away at this moment, it will be a certain degree of difficulty.

    "Yuan...Yuan'er...you...will you put on your clothes first?"

    Zall Sheng used 100% perseverance to resist the attractive fragrance.

    "Brother Zhuo?" After

    holding it for a while, Shen Yuan discovered that it was really Saint Zall. He came back, and he came back before dawn.

    Then, with a release of his hand, Zall Saint immediately retreated to the door, acting extremely quickly.

    "I have a sudden urgency, Yuan'er, you put on the protective clothing, and I'll be back in a while."

    "?"

    Shen Yuan looked down at his sky blue nightgown, and then looked at the door.

    How does he feel that Saint Zall feels like he's fled?

    Is he thinking too much?

    He wears clothes, it's not a protective suit.

    Shen Yuan was puzzled for a while, then looked at the protective suit, and finally put on the protective suit recognizing his fate.

    Not long after, Sure enough, Zall Saint came back.

    He also changed his clothes, with a fresh mint fragrance on his body, as if he had just taken a shower.

    "Yuan'er, just had a nightmare? What kind of nightmare is so terrible, and

    I am anxious to call Brother Zhuo to save you?" A sentence instantly shifted Shen Yuan's attention back to the nauseating dream just now.

    Thinking of that dream, thinking of that man, Shen Yuan's face was black.

    His household registration is in the hands of his aunt and cousin!