Chapter 26

"You little guy, do you know how difficult your power is? I can say that the world is capable of predicting the future. I can say that our country is only you! If you really are, wait for your training After you come out, you will be able to obtain the lofty rights of the country."

    Bai Lao looked at Shen Yuan stupidly and didn't like this ability, and couldn't help cursing out of breath.

    The angry look of Old Bai made people feel serious, so Shen Yuan was taken aback and was taken aback.

    Mr. Bai looks high and powerful, so don't offend people indiscriminately, just cause trouble for himself and the drow saint.

    "I, I see."

    Shen Yuan looked a little embarrassed, amused Saint Zall, and Saint Zall embraced him generously.

    "Don't be afraid, Bai is always a good researcher. He is just a lover. You do have a reaction to the Space Department. This is the reaction of the awakening of the power. Don't you want the power? This is a very good power. .You have just started, it is a blessing in disguise!

    Your abilities should be relatively vague at the moment, but don’t worry, let’s take your time, I will find you the information of space powers, and then I will think about it for myself, and I will truly become a prophet in the future. , You are the guest of the king and the fifth general."

    Saint Zall's explanation this time made Shen Yuan's heart moved.

    Prophet, is the prophet so powerful?

    He was able to become a guest of important people!

    Zall Sheng smiled happily because he found the baby.

    And Bai Lao looked at the two sticky, affectionate, cuddling, feeling a little uncomfortable. He hadn't had a spouse for a long time. When he was young, there was a person he liked, but he passed away.

    After that person passed away, he never thought about liking others or looking for a spouse, because that person was the greatest person in his memory.

    It is precisely because of his contribution that today's society can have the current prosperity.

    "I still have a lot of crystals of space type here. Would you like to give you two?" Mr.

    Bai asked Zall Saint.

    Zall Sheng heard the words and was pleasantly surprised:

    "Is it really okay?"

    "Only two

    yuan ." "Okay, thank you, Mr. Bai! Yuan'er, thank Mrs. Bai soon."

    Although Shen Yuan was relatively ignorant, he was obedient. He thanked, and he thanked him, and his face was ruddy when he was pressed on his head by Saint Zall.

    "Yeah."

    Old Bai nodded softly, and then took two small pure white boxes from the drawer. The small boxes were pretty beautiful, and it was a square box the size of a palm.

    When you open the box, you can see that the space crystal is inside. The space crystal is not easy to find. It is pure black and is usually found in places where magnetic fields are prone to occur.

    In addition, the space crystal is not easy to handle, because the magnetic field is very strong, so you usually have to wait for the thunderstorm.

    Naturally, these are all things to do. At present, Shen Yuan doesn't need to get the space crystal.

    However, after receiving the crystal, Shen Yuan's hand sank.