Chapter 33

The tall buildings of the 21st century, the KFC of the 21st century, the village base, skyscrapers, the endless stream of cars, peaceful and harmonious people, ordinary daily life.

    Shen Yuan felt a slight stunned by himself. He raised his hand to look at his hand, looked up at the sky, and turned his head from time to time to look at the flow of people around him.

    He is now in the center of Qingzhou Time Square in the 21st century, and he found that he is back!

    Is he back in the 21st century?

    Still dreaming?

    One by one, people savagely passed through his body, his condition is not very good, but he also feels that his spirit is very good.

    The body is very light, and this lightness should be closely related to his being just a soul now.

    Shen Yuan suddenly laughed, and after the trance, a sense of fulfillment came, and Shen Yuan became comfortable.

    "I'm back! I'm back! I'm back!!!"

    He laughed up to the sky and shouted at the sky. Although no one could hear his voice, he was happy, and he wanted to be so happy.

    Suddenly, the beautiful girl who passed by was turning on the phone to check the time. Shen Yuan had a clever idea and leaned forward to take a look.

    The time turned out to be more than ten days after his car accident. Then, at this time, he was still lying in the hospital and did not die!

    Upon hearing this news, Shen Yuan became even more excited.

    He is finally back, so there is no need to continue with Shen Mingyuan's life over there, right?

    For the first time, Shen Yuan thought, he wanted to go home to have a look and return to his home.

    Although that home is not as big as that of Zall Saint, he grew up there, and that small home has always been warm.

    "Huh?"

    Shen Yuan found that his soul was extremely fast. He obviously only wanted to go home immediately. The response from the soul to him was as if he was flying, and he flew quickly toward home.

    Shen Yuan's home is in a relatively old community, and the apartment has a history of more than 20 years. It can be said that the apartment is much older than his age, and it is worth calling his big brother.

    Old apartments are generally not high. At that time, the best house built in Qingzhou was only twelve stories tall. Their house was only seven stories tall, while his house was on the sixth floor.

    Someone planted a large area of green on the top of the building, and the entire community also looked green.

    He still remembered the wall climbing tiger by the wall, full of green vines covering the whole wall. When he was young, he was still looking for a gecko in the vine, and he would be happy for several days to find one.

    When Shen Yuan looked at this familiar building, his eyes were filled with tears almost instantly.

    Slowly walking towards the stairs, each step can bring him real feelings, and his tears can't help falling downward.

    Climbing to the sixth floor, the door on the sixth floor was tightly closed. He stretched out his hand to open the door, but he had no choice but to go through the door.

    He entered the house, the house is very tidy, everything seems to have not changed, but it seems to have changed again.

    "They are not at home."