Chapter 52

Old Bai bowed his head and sighed.

    "The mother body was missing later."

    "Huh? Nowhere?"

    What's the answer? Bai Yanyan had never thought of this possibility.

    Lao Bai didn't say anything more, and there was not only one tragedy that year.

    From the past to the present, the world is constantly changing, and the tragedy is also different.

    It's just that the amazing and beautiful young boy that was originally made can no longer be found.

    "Grandpa, how do I feel that you have a lot of stories hidden in your heart?"

    Bai Yanyan's serious face suddenly became more playful, so she can only be seen in front of Old Bai.

    White lovely old granddaughter saw this look, my heart also swept away the haze, replied:

    . "The story of the world's more than that, you are still young, and they will also create more stories, to know more of the story"

    White old Then he looked at Shen Yuan who was lying down and said with a smile:

    "This story in front of

    me may become a story for everyone in the future." Bai Yanyan also looked at Shen Yuan with a pair of eyes, and said:

    "This is what it is. Among all the generals, the only male wife can see that General Na Zhuo is a deeply affectionate person. When he stays here, the eyes that look at this person are more than that of ordinary couples. Love.

    If they really stay together forever and give birth to a new generation of young generals, they will definitely be passed on by the world."

    Love stories, hero stories, no matter what kind of world they are in, there will be no shortage of them. .

    Speaking of this, Bai Yanyan also checked Shen Yuan's physical changes twice more.

    The compounding agent is slowly creating a new space for the body. Shen Yuan's body is currently in very good condition, and the data situation caused by the compounding agent is also normal.

    This is the male wife who is going to give birth to General Zhuo in the future, but she doesn't know when he will wake up.

    Another spiritual crystal was thrown into the crystal trough. Bai Yanyan and Bai Lao had nothing else to do at this time, so they just studied their own.

    Because Shen Yuan's situation should not have changed more at present.

    Zhuo Ersheng, Zhuo's family.

    "

    Huh ?" A clever little boy suddenly whispered, and then slowly floated in the sky, and then went in a certain direction!

    In less than thirty seconds, the little boy came back.

    With golden flowing hair, when he came back, the little guy still appeared in the arms of others, and that person was Zall Saint.

    "Brother, you are back, don't you know that there is an old hen who flew to your house and squatted to lay eggs. We are going to chase away, but we can't chase away." The

    little boy complained. Talking is not forgiving.

    "Heh, the Zhuo family's little poisonous tongue is really polite. I thought you would have to say something nice, but in the end, you can only say an old hen? She is still a child as expected."