Chapter 9

The world pattern in the 31st century was relatively unified.

    The world is only divided into five countries, and each country has a president and five generals.

    Each country has three boundaries: popularizing law, returning to law, and super law.

    Each land boundary is divided into five regions.

    In this world, being able to enjoy rights is a great thing.

    The contribution value is far below the right.

    Shen Yuan looked at the memories for many hours in a down-to-earth manner, and when he woke up, he felt refreshed, feeling that his whole person was different.

    But as soon as I woke up, I saw a buddy Zall Saint around him, which was a bit uncomfortable.

    Zall Saint's mental power is very powerful, as soon as Shen Yuan woke up, he also woke up.

    "Morning, did you sleep well?"

    He spoke softly in Shen Yuan's ears, and Shen Yuan suddenly felt a heat on his face...

    "Uh... early... good morning... I... slept well... "

    Ah! ! !

    He has forgotten that his body cannot be close to Saint Drow, no!

    This body is estimated to have been abnormal, and there is always a sense of excitement for a dog to see a bone when seeing Zall Saint. He doesn't want it, but he already has it.

    "Are you hungry? Eat? Steamed stuffed buns? Dumplings?"

    "Is there any of these?"

    Shen Yuan was very moved.

    After reading the memories, I realized that this body used to eat cheap mushrooms. Plants of this type of fungus are very cheap in Lanao District.

    Meat is quite expensive here.

    There are six dangerous areas near Lanao District, all of which are contaminated land.

    The outbreak of the world war completely detonated the nuclear, and the world was almost destroyed. After the nuclear crisis, the people who survived, constantly changed and strengthened their genes, this time has what it is today.

    But the polluted earth suddenly produced a new kind of energy, that is, crystal energy.

    The appearance of the first crystal saved the earth, and the world's first restoration oasis appeared because of crystals.

    Without crystal, there is no new future.

    Once plants are missing, people in the world will not be able to breathe.

    Even if there are human genes that do not need to breathe, it will not survive. Without plants, there will be no food for survival.

    Rice is contaminated and turned black, wheat is contaminated, but also black, and potatoes become inedible black potatoes.

    Most of the main food is contaminated, and humans are struggling.

    At this moment, humans of new genes went to that oasis one after another in order to find more crystals to save the world.

    After getting the first crystal of mankind, the new man has undergone an abnormal change!

    The generation of supernatural powers immediately made humans happy. However, the first human beings with abilities must eat a small piece of crystal and drink the crystal liquid alive to stimulate the abilities.