Chapter 49

"Grandpa, the current data is a bit weird, but this is also a good test subject. General Zhuo doesn't seem to be abnormal."

    Once the thirst for knowledge comes up, it is simply force majeure for Bai Yanyan and Old Bai.

    "But the absence of anomalies does not mean that anomalies will not occur."

    Old Bai still hesitated, but those eyes that wanted to experiment betrayed his most true thoughts.

    "Is Grandpa still unable to calculate the safety value? Judging from the performance of the data just now, the Brigadier General should have done something, but he seems to be safe."

    " Yes , once something happens, we can also cut off his Spiritual connection."

    Old Bai thought, and finally stood in the same line with Bai Yanyan.

    There was a smile on Bai Yanyan's face, and then, the two crystals in her hand were unceremoniously placed in the crystal trough beside Shen Yuan.

    The spirit crystal and space crystal disappeared at the same time, Bai Lao and Bai Yanyan stared at the data in front of them nervously.

    "Huh?"

    Zall Saint saw the crystal in the space, in addition to the spiritual crystal, he also saw the space crystal.

    This time he hesitated, but he still moved quickly and stretched out his hand to grab the crystal.

    Space crystals are different from spiritual crystals. They are not people with the same attributes and cannot absorb them. Therefore, after he grabbed two crystals at the same time this time, the space crystals did not move at all.

    At the same time, he didn't know if it was because of mutual influence that he couldn't absorb the spiritual crystal that entered the space together with the space crystal.

    "What's the cause of this?"

    The attraction in his hand was still slowly moving in a certain direction, and Saint Drow held the crystal and slowly moved in that direction.

    The place was not far away, and Zall Saint quickly saw it.

    However, when the crystal slowly approached that place, the small whirlpool in that place made different changes.

    The power of the whirlpool seems to have become a lot gentler, it is no longer violent, it becomes more and more gentle, and then the color of the whirlpool also changes, turning into a crystal clear glass color, which is also mixed with stars and dots of light. .

    Zall Saint stretched out his hand and found that the whirlpool at this time did not harm him at all, but seemed to be gently wrapping his hand.

    Thinking about this, Zall Saint suddenly smiled and withdrew his hand, and then the whirlpool returned to its original appearance.

    From this point of view, it should be that the speed of the crystal entering the vortex is too fast. The drow saint who came to the spiritual space for the first time did not adapt to its speed, and was completely unaware of these changes in existence.

    Zall Sheng once again held the crystal and approached the vortex. The size of the vortex was no more than 25 centimeters in radius from what he saw. Judging from the size of Satoshi, he should be able to enter, but what will happen after entering He didn't know the situation.

    "Yuan'er? Are you here?"

    Zall Saint asked this changed vortex.

    He waited and waited.