Chapter 45

"What are you kidding?"

    Tu Lu couldn't control himself after hearing the negative words he had just said, so he just yelled out.

    "How could I do that kind of thing! Don't you know how much your parents love you? Even at the very beginning, they were so anxious to donate blood to you when you needed rescue, and then, when you were told by the doctor When temporarily saving their lives, they are so grateful that you are still alive and there is hope!

    I will never promise you, who knows if you are Shen Yuan himself, Shen Yuan is not you, Shen Yuan was when I knew him He is a person who is particularly filial to his parents. He has never thought of hurting his parents.

    You must be fake! I won't believe it!"

    Tu Lu is a man of true temperament, and he will not change one thing if he recognizes it. .

    In his memory, he and Shen Yuan have been a very filial boy for so many years.

    Shen Yuan has always been a good baby at home. His parents love him very much, and he loves his parents very much. The education of their family is that love is mutual and giving is mutual.

    Since childhood, he has grown up in the love of his parents, and he is very grateful.

    He has excellent grades and sometimes gets a scholarship. The content of the scholarship is for his parents to buy things he likes, so he won't spend money indiscriminately.

    In Tu Lu's eyes, he was a little stupid. Now, he actually said that he would let himself go and suggest to Shen Yuan's parents to let him die like this.

    How could he accept that this is killing, even if it is a vegetable, as long as it can survive, it is a life.

    Tu Lu's excitement attracted the attention of the nurses and patients on one side. They watched them one after another, and then Tu Lu converged again.

    However, his face is still not so good, how could he be willing to let him do that kind of thing.

    Becoming a vegetable may require a lot of energy and financial resources for uncles and aunts, but as long as you wake up, it's fine. Isn't it enough to wake up? Why does Shen Yuan have to give up?

    "Tu Lu, I want to live too, but don't you see my body? It's not an exaggeration to say that it's totally unrecognizable! I can't go back now, I tried it, I can't go back. I even go back. , Become a disabled person, what else can I do? My hands, my feet, they can't move!" As he

    said, Shen Yuan himself was also excited, he wanted to call his parents again, even He can't do this, right?

    He was hurt too badly, too badly.

    If he has to survive for three years, what will happen after three years?

    Parents have already spent a lot of energy and money to heal themselves, and he will not be able to wake up after the medical treatment!

    His soul is here, he can't get in, no matter what!

    "I won't agree to you, don't talk to me, I don't want to be treated as a lunatic!"

    Tu Lu stood up coldly, covering his ears, thinking that in this way, he would not be able to hear the other person's voice.

    "I also had to force it, otherwise, why would I expect to die?"

    Shen Yuan was a little overwhelmed, so that, his body also shook.

    Tu Lu frowned and didn't want to go back to him. He really didn't know how to hear his voice while covering his ears.