Chapter 61

There must be a secret in the crystal, but this secret is still invisible to him.

    The two crystals in front of him were shining in front of him. Shen Yuan looked at it carefully and suddenly discovered that there really is a big gap between the space crystal and the spiritual crystal.

    In the spatial crystal, something like a whirlpool is turning, while in the spiritual crystal, it seems to be quiet, peaceful and white.

    He knows his abilities, but he can't follow the trend like this, blindly passive, he must be able to do something.

    If the soul runs, it is no longer a rare thing. He can move with the soul body in the real world. As long as he knows the target location, he can quickly pass.

    Then, when the two crystals are used at the same time, he will let people around him see the soul body. This problem should also be a phenomenon of supernatural powers. Perhaps it is a supernatural power that belongs to him that he inadvertently saved and used.

    If time is well controlled and energy is sufficient, will people who want to see see themselves and be able to maintain voice communication at the same time?

    No matter what kind of answer, it is based on hypothetical situations at the beginning, and then slowly start to practice one by one, and the answer that can be obtained in the end is the real answer.

    Shen Yuan fixedly looked at the crystal. The crystal kept a certain distance, floating in parallel.

    His thoughts moved, and then, the spirit crystal hit the space crystal, but it was unsuccessful.

    The distance between the two crystals seemed insurmountable.

    It's kind of like a magnet, when it meets the same pole, it repels each other.

    When two crystals were absorbed by him, it was also time to keep a certain distance.

    When he usually absorbs two crystals at the same time, he doesn't feel the changes in his body very carefully.

    At this time, a thought suddenly rushed into his mind, and he suddenly wanted to try it. When he absorbed the crystal, he changed.

    Looking at the two crystals, he hesitated again.

    When two crystals are absorbed at the same time, anyway, one thing that will definitely happen is that people around you will see you.

    Therefore, when he saw these two crystals, what he actually thought was that he would use it again when his parents showed up, so that he could still meet his parents.

    If he absorbs a crystal, in case, the follow-up does not come, it is also bad, because he can't communicate with the outside world.

    Tangled, for a while, Shen Yuan was tangled again.

    How to do?

    How to do it?

    Looking at the two crystals in front of him, he really wanted to try it out and feel how he absorbed the crystals, and what changes would happen to his body when the crystals were absorbed.

    He felt that his soul had undergone some different changes from before, and he had a certain answer to that change, that is, the strength of the soul became stronger.

    His own soul should be similar to the boy he saved, but he is stronger than the boy.

    The boy used spiritual crystals, and the strength of his soul became stronger and stronger. His own soul was stronger than them.