Chapter 54

"Brother, is it true that you just said that you are getting married? I knew before that you just fell in love with a boy."

    Zhuo Er Yue's small body hugged Xiao Ke Ke, and Xiao Ke Ke was very happy Licked him.

    "Yes, I'm getting married. My marriage report has indeed been handed in."

    "Wow! Great, brother is really ready to stabilize and have a baby, I want to have a strong nephew, hehe~"

    Zall The more he looked happier than Zall Saint.

    Zhuo Ersheng rubbed Zhuo Er Yue's golden hair indulgently.

    Seeing his younger brother's cute smiling face, Zall Sheng felt that he was in a much better mood.

    Yuan'er, when he goes back this time, he is confident that he will be able to call him over.

    Zall Sheng looked at the facilities at home, and finally shook his head.

    Before living here, he did not take too many protective measures, and ordinary civilians did not dare to approach his home, but now, he really feels that he can rectify it.

    In the future, if Yuan'er is pregnant with a child, encounters someone interrupting, or encounters someone frightening him, his courage is so small, he will definitely be frightened.

    He heard that the pregnant woman should not be frightened, especially, the pregnant woman's mental state is very fragile and should be guarded.

    "Xiaoyue, my brother will arrange a task for you."

    Zall Sheng hooked towards Zall Yue.

    "What task?"

    "Set up the protective layer of this home, remember that you must get the best materials. Also, go to buy a magnetic field door, install it in the home, and connect several good places. In the future, my sister-in-law and It’s convenient for my little nephew to take a walk."

    "Wow? Really? Brother, you look different today!"

    Zall became more surprised and almost incompetent. He has lived with his brother since he was a child. This time he It really is a big deal!

    "How much contribution value is needed?"

    Zall Sheng smiled and asked the number directly.

    "The best things are definitely not low in value, and the contribution value of 50 million is indispensable."

    Zall is smarter, especially when buying things, he will bargain especially, regardless of his smallness, nor is it Eat plain rice.

    "Didi..."

    Zall Saint lightly clicked into Zall Yue's portable receiver. The personal account directly received 50 million contribution value.

    Drow's eyes are staring!

    Contribution value of 50 million, hahaha, he has made a fortune, really made a fortune!

    "Set it up. If there is any leftover, I will give it to you. If there is no leftover, I am satisfied and can give you a reward."

    Hearing these words from Zall Saint, Zall Yue was excited about It's flying.

    The rest is his, and there is a reward for doing well, well, he has a feeling that his pocket money is going to rise awkwardly, which is faster than doing things in the wild.

    "Bring it to me, I'll take care of it for my brother, otherwise I won't be called Zhuo

    Xiaoshao !" Zall patted his chest to make sure, his small face was full of successful smiles, and Zall Saint loved it again. Rubbing his hair, then, he entered the room.