Chapter 6

There are also vehicles on land, but they are all ordinary vehicles and cannot be taken by air.

    The means of transportation that can fly on are very expensive and require a large amount of contribution to the law.

    According to Shen Yuan's memories, he was very poor and couldn't afford to eat poor meat, but Zall Saint had money, and in the 21st century, he would be a rich man!

    Therefore, Zall Saint's tools for going out are all flying tools.

    "Wow~ Brother Zhuo, this... won't it be my house?"

    Shen Yuan inferred from the memories he knew. After he was kicked out of the Shen family, he has been living in the army and his contribution is not much. How could it be possible? Affordable to buy a house, and it is still a mansion!

    The land in this world is much more valuable than the land in the 21st century, and it is scary to death!

    "My house." After

    hearing Saint Zall's words, Shen Yuan was relieved.

    It is the home of Zall Saint, this is normal, because he is a general.

    The general is the general.

    "Brother Zhuo is so amazing."

    He looked at the mansion enviously, he had never lived in a mansion in his previous life!

    "Wang~"

    Just approaching the gate of Zhuo's house, after a powerful cry, a terrifyingly big dog came out!

    It was a dog that looked like a golden retriever, but it was more handsome than a golden retriever. His eyes were beautiful silver, and his size was Shen Yuan multiplied by six.

    "This...what kind of dog is this?"

    Shen Yuan hid behind Saint Zall in fear, and Saint Zall couldn't help but smile.

    "Why are you getting more and more courageous? This is a Cole dog, called Xiao Keke, which is very docile."

    Zall Saint pulled Shen Yuan forward, and then fixed him in front of him with his hands, as if Embracing him.

    And Shen Yuan got in front of him, the dog got closer and closer to them, and finally, finally reached their side, and then...

    "Um..."

    Shen Yuan had already closed his eyes in fear, and then, no After a while, he felt wet on his face.

    The dog, which was so big that he felt terrible, licked him with joy!

    "Haha..."

    Zall Saint chuckled behind, Shen Yuan felt that millions of divine beasts rushed past in

    his heart... He finally turned his head with difficulty, and then put his entire face on his clothes and wiped it. clean!

    He has saliva on his face!

    Zall Sheng was stunned, then gently patted his back, comforting him.

    "It's okay, Little Coco likes you. It will not be difficult for you to get along with it in the future. You can't even be afraid of it. In the future, when you are at home, I will not be there, and it will be your partner to relieve your boredom."

    Huh?

    How did Shen Yuan feel that what Zall Saint said was weird?

    It's like he's going to live here in the future, but isn't this the place of the drow saint?