Chapter 42

Shen Yuan also stretched out his hand, and he held the dark crystal in his hand.

    "Peng..." For an

    instant, a comfortable warm current entered his body, and Shen Yuan really felt that he was different this time.

    Holding the crystal in his hand, he continued to stand up and headed towards the police station.

    His speed is very fast, and, this time, he noticed that the crystal in his hand disappeared again while he was running.

    When he arrived at the police station, Shen Yuan felt that his strength was still abundant.

    However, Shen Yuan searched back and forth in the police station, but failed to find his parents and friends.

    Shen Yuan once again ran home as fast as he could, but unfortunately, someone at home looked like he had come back, but he left again.

    At this time, Shen Yuan felt a trace of weakness in his body.

    He had already begun to subconsciously know in his heart that he should be lacking crystals.

    Sitting on the sofa at home, Shen Yuan didn't dare to act rashly. He couldn't do anything without strength.

    He was waiting, waiting for the next crystal.

    "It should be Saint Zall, he is trying to save me."

    While waiting for the next crystal, Shen Yuan slowly analyzed it.

    The crystal is something that the future society will have, and his things about the future, he still remembers that when he saw the future world on the last day, he and Zall Saint went back to the hotel, and then, Zall Saint was outside. He took a bath in the bathroom room, and then, at that time, he was in the hot spring well, but the crystal of the spirit type made him particularly curious, so he ate a crystal of the spirit type!

    After the crystal was eaten, when he had consciousness again, he was back in the 21st century.

    Regarding what happened to him in the 21st century and in the future, Shen Yuan is thinking about it. In the 21st century, Shen Yuan had a car accident, and now his body can be said to be horrible.

    Subsequently, he went to the 31st century.

    The 31st century and the 21st century are separated by 10 centuries, time is irreversible, but he seems to have managed to wear a skirt for the soul.

    In the 31st century, he also had a body, which not only looked exactly the same as himself, but also had the same name, but he also deeply loved the drow saint.

    In the future, he will definitely still be by the side of Saint Drow, and Saint Drow is a very good person in his memory, and he will definitely not care about himself.

    Therefore, the crystal that just appeared must have been given to himself by Zall Saint, as well as a reminder.

    He is already a superpower now, what he needs is crystal.

    Shen Yuan stood up, he went through his door and entered the room.

    He looked at everything in the room, the books, papers, and review materials for the third year of high school, all still on his desk.

    He only bought new clothes for a few days. Originally, after the college entrance examination, he was going to travel abroad this summer vacation, and even who would go together and where to go, everyone had already decided.