Chapter 63

Institute of the Future.

    "His situation is still like this, and sometimes surprises us, and I don't know what he experienced in his sleep."

    Zhuo Ersheng, Bai Lao, and Bai Yanyan were guarded by Shen Yuan, just as pleasantly surprised. After a move, there was still no movement.

    After guarding for about an hour, Zall Saint sighed in disappointment.

    His silly Yuan'er still couldn't find his way. Originally, he expected Shen Yuan to open his eyes in the next second, but obviously, he didn't open his eyes.

    "Lao Bai, I want to connect with Yuan'er spirit again."

    Zall Saint was already prepared, because he thought that he might encounter certain dangers, so he just went out, handled some things, and arranged the affairs of the military area. , If the miracle just now was that Shen Yuan woke up, he would definitely hold his Yuan'er for a good burst of joy.

    However, since Shen Yuan didn't wake up, he must go and bring him back.

    This is his person, and he has to be responsible to him.

    "Okay."

    Elder Bai didn't notice the strange feeling that Saint Zall had when he was speaking, and he started to be busy with the past.

    Zall Saint lay on the spiritual connection stage again, closed his eyes, and soon came to a familiar place.

    However, this time and the last time, the appearance has changed again.

    The space has become larger, and besides the dark clouds, it seems that there is also a ray of light in the air now.

    Zall Sheng smiled, the space is getting bigger and bigger, which can only prove that his Yuan'er is getting better and better.

    Since the discovery of the ability, he has been improving, and the space has gradually improved, a little bit, so his Yuan'er should be somewhere, working hard by himself.

    He just moved manually, which means that he must be in a corner, struggling to come back.

    If there is a mist covering him in front of him, then as his person in charge, Zall Sage has a firm heart, and he will be the light to dispel the mist for him.

    Zhe - A

    new round of experiments has begun again, and the crystals of spiritual attributes have come in. Of course, this is just a foreshadowing. From the previous discovery, it seems that two crystals are necessary to go to the place where Shen Yuan exists.

    The space crystal will definitely help him, there is turbulence in space, this is the result of all the scientists currently researching.

    Space is mysterious and unpredictable, and he, only by making himself stronger and more stable, and finding the safest way, can he safely bring Shen Yuan back from a place he doesn't know.

    The spirit crystal was caught by the drow saint. The drow saint is very sensitive to energy. He knows that here, the spirit crystal can make his spiritual power stronger.

    After he went out, he really felt it.

    The scope of the original mental power that can be involved has also become larger.

    He can even stand at one point and "see" a wide range of things around him, which is undoubtedly a surprise.

    There are a large number of spiritual crystals, but there are not many people who can really temper a strong spiritual power.