Chapter 20

At this moment, Shen Yuan quietly opened his eyes.

    Zall Saint was already asleep, he took a peek at Zall Saint's sleeping face, and suddenly felt hot all over his body.

    Alas...

    Shen Yuan was extremely weak.

    Can anyone tell him what happened? Why would Zall Saint suddenly be so close to him?

    Doesn't Zall Sheng dislike Shen Mingyuan?

    Shen Yuan thought hard, and finally, his heartbeat slowly calmed down, and he was also sleepy. He leaned in the arms of Drow Saint and fell asleep.

    When he woke up again, the sky was already bright, and he slept particularly peacefully.

    Zall Saint had already got up, and the position beside Shen Yuan was already empty.

    There was a lively sound from downstairs.

    He sat up, put on his shoes, and looked downstairs.

    In the yard of Nuo Da, Zall Sheng dressed in simple private clothes, teasing the dog.

    It's been a long time since Xiao Keke played with Zall Saint, and his whole state seemed very excited.

    It jumped up and down, full of liveliness.

    "Yuan'er~"

    Zall Saint saw him, and while responding to Xiao Keke, he waved at Shen Yuan.

    Shen Yuan was stunned. The morning that was originally a bit refreshing was inexplicably hotter.

    Zall Sheng's smile and the shining sun made Shen Yuan's heart beat pounding pounding.

    "Love is infinitely good, but can you change your partner?"

    Shen Yuan whispered in his heart.

    "What does

    Yuan'er want to eat?" Zall Sheng suddenly grabbed Cocoa, leaped lightly, and sat on Cocoa's back. Cocoa was even more comfortable to sit up than a horse. It was furry and bigger.

    And Zall Saint asked Shen Yuan distractedly on his back.

    The place where Shen Yuan looked at Zall Saint was the balcony of the room, which was relatively empty.

    In the safe zone, for the sake of safety, few live animals are planted, and plants are planted in a controlled range.

    The trees that mainly provide oxygen are planted in places with special isolation and protection layers.

    Shen Yuan blushed and turned back to Zall Saint:

    "Bao Zi!"

    "Good."

    Zall Saint agreed very happily.

    Suddenly, Shen Yuan became nervous for a moment when     he saw a movement of Xiao Ke Ke:

    "Be careful!"

He reminded Saint Zall.

    The next moment the little Cocoa fell to the ground, it turned out that Saint Zall was sitting on its back. It was itchy, so he was about to roll on the ground.

    "Zhuo... Brother Zhuo?"

    Shen Yuan looked down worriedly, Zall Saint was flipped to the ground all of a sudden!