Chapter 65

Mr. Morin moved quickly. After he said this, he began to call, book the fastest ticket, and ask the butler to contact the driver. He should leave immediately, just like Shen Yuan said.

    "Mr. Mo, do you really believe it?"

    Shen Yuan still hesitated. This person's style, how should I put it, made people feel admired and a little stupid.

    What if it is a liar?

    "Even if you don't tell me, I have to go back."

    Maolin replied subconsciously, Xiang Tiannuan was at his side, and tears were falling because of the touch.

    This is her best friend, and the man who treats her best. He is so good, he is just a little shorter!

    Ma Lin was busy now, Shen Yuan asked Xiang Tian Nuan at this time:

    "Are we going back?"

    "Well, go back and wait for him, he said he would definitely do it."

    Xiang Tian Nuan never doubted Ma Lin. .

    After the decision was made, he would naturally go back, and when he went back, Shen Yuan would definitely not be able to go back because it was too far away from the hospital.

    For an instant when he came, Shen Yuan himself was dumbfounded.

    It was just that I felt a burst of energy in my hand, and then suddenly jumped in time and space, so this came.

    "Sister, what kind of mood and thoughts did you have when we came here?"

    Shen Yuan didn't know this place himself, so, Xiang Tiannuan must have thought of it at the time, and he touched the power of space. Therefore, I can come here.

    Then, if he goes back, Shen Yuan thinks it should be the same.

    "The words at the time..."

    Xiang Tian Nuan groaned for a while, she might be anxious at the time, and then kept thinking about this in her mind.

    "Is there something to be aware of and know?"

    "Well, when you go back, you need to work hard to imagine the hospital, and then we will go back together."

    "Oh."

    Xiang Tiannuan finished listening, but cooperated.

    Next, it was Shen Yuan's turn again. Shen Yuan closed his eyes and put out his hand on Xiang Tiannuan, feeling the strength of his hand, and constantly sending out messages in his mind:

    "I want to go back! I want to go back." I want to go back!"

    After three seconds, Shen Yuan slowly felt a strange power pouring out of his hand, and just under his perception, a whirlpool door opened, and Shen Yuan I opened my eyes and touched the darkness in front of my eyes. Then, the light appeared, and they arrived!

    The hospital, it's the hospital, they are back!

    Shen Yuan let go, and at the same time let out a sigh of relief.

    It's successful, it's great success! !

    "Thank you."

    Xiang Tian Nuan expressed his sincere gratitude to Shen Yuan. The gratitude at this time was even heavier than the gratitude he received when he saved himself.

    "I can help you. I hope Mr. Morin will come over soon."

    "Yeah."

    Xiang Tian Nuan smiled at Shen Yuan from the bottom of his heart, and at the same time, she asked Xiang Shen Yuan.

[BL]An Instructor Manual For Male Pregnancyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें