Chapter 65

Maureen stood up from the sofa. Sure enough, Maureen's height looked like an average elementary school student. There really wasn't much difference.

    "What!?"

    Maureen answered the phone and suddenly roared out in shock.

    "What's the situation now? You said you don't know?"

    Shen Yuanhe was curious about what he heard, and Shen Yuan slowly approached the side of Mo Lin's phone.

    "We really don't know Miss Xiang's situation now. When we were about to enter the hospital for investigation, the Xiang family's own people had already arrived before us, and the main current manpower was that of the sexual person."

    Shen Yuan heard a male voice talking on the other end of the phone. The other party mentioned Miss Xiang and mentioned the hospital. When Shen Yuan reacted like this, he knew that he was talking about Xiang Tianwen.

    Even if Xiang Tian Nuan refused his kindness, thousands of miles away, this great man was still worried about her situation. This is really a good man to choose in case.

    "Have you checked the course of the matter clearly?"

    "It is still being investigated, and the incident has not happened. The police are still studying the specific situation. But based on our understanding of Miss Xiang, Miss Xiang is currently in a bad mood, no matter how bad it is. I was so impulsive to engage in a vigorous suicide action."

    "What did the surname say?"

    "Sir, the man said, Miss Xiang couldn't think of it."

    ...

    Shen Yuan listened, the more After listening, I could feel Maureen's face getting darker and darker.

    When the phone hung up, Maureen lowered his head in distress.

    "Sister, I'm talking about your situation. This Mr. Mo, he really cares about you. It hasn't been more than twenty-four hours since the accident. He has known it so far."

    "Yes, he has always treated me ." It's so good, I'm stupid, it's not a reason to be shorter!

    Those people didn't really treat me like him, and they used a lot of rhetoric, but in the end, I was stupid. I gave up him and chose a person like that. In fact, it was my retribution.

    However, I can't let the retribution that I was supposed to bear fall on my family. "

    Xiang Tian Nuan may be emotional, and the eyes slowly become watery, and tears are also falling.

    She looked firmly at Shen Yuan, and asked seriously:

    "You must have a way to help me contact me." Go to him, please tell him, let him go home now, go to my family and save me! If he does, in the future, I will abide by the promise I made when I was a child and be with him forever. "

    Xiang Tiannuan finally said what she wanted Shen Yuan to do. Shen Yuan paused, looked down and asked,

    "Are you sure what I said, he will believe it?" Sister, you rejected him, but now I say let him fly back immediately and save your home, then what? Will he believe me when he sees you are not awake when he goes back? "

    Yes, I will tell you the situation in my family. You tell him everything you tell me. He is very smart. He can understand many things after thinking about it himself!" "

    Xiang Tian Nuan wiped her tears, her eyes were 100% trust, she had something that made herself very confident, and one of the things she was very confident was Maureen!