Chapter 43

In the future research institute, Bai Lao and Bai Yanyan were shocked looking at the data at the moment.

    "Grandpa, the two crystals are in his body at the same time. Not only is there no conflict between the energy, but there is a catalytic effect. Look at this, the energy flow in his body seems to be catalyzed by mental power. Below, a whirlpool sensation was born."

    Bai Yanyan's face was rarely excited. He was as obsessed with the experiment as Old Bai. Bai Yanyan would be excited only when there was something unbelievable.

    "Yes, I see it. This is his ability and a balance habit he has cultivated. It seems that his own abilities were originally felt by him, but maybe he didn't pay much attention to it, but slowly

    I'm used to it." The three of them didn't understand how Shen Yuan was used to it. Here, even if it was Shen Yuan, he would definitely not be able to analyze it for a while.

    He originally traversed it, and there was a coincidence between the soul and the body by coincidence. By the way, he also stimulated supernatural powers. Originally, his soul out of the body was the effect of supernatural powers, but he just thought that his soul and body were still Not quite used to it.

    Then, when his body truly fits, the abilities have a certain degree of running-in, but he can't see that kind of running-in.

    Zall Saint was silent and he was aware of it long ago, but Yuan'er himself didn't realize it. Perhaps when the body was uncomfortable, Yuan'er felt that it didn't matter, the past would be fine, right?

    Yuan'er always wronged herself like this.

    The data stabilized again, Bai Yanyan held the crystal in her hand, relatively crazy wanting to put three or four at the same time, but was prevented.

    "Relax, his physical fitness has not yet improved to the point where he can withstand too many crystals. Moreover, he is a rare treasure and needs to be taken care of."

    Bai Lao treats the experimenter with gentleness, but Bai Yanyan is still young. Little, it is inevitable to be a little impatient, but after Bai Yanyan reminded her, Bai Yanyan calmed down.

    "Yes, you are right."

    Bai Yanyan nodded in agreement, and then, her expression on Shen Yuan was no longer that crazy.

    Every power person has a limited amount of crystals that he can absorb in a day. Even the drow saint, he has absorbed the fire crystals, and has to use certain exercises every day to fully use the energy brought by the crystals to his body .

    Absorb, exercise, and then become strong.

    "Lao Bai, Yuan'er's data, now it seems, do you think it is possible to make a spiritual connection? I want to know what he is thinking now, and I want to try to wake him up."

    Zhuoersheng once again mentioned the spiritual connection. , Shen Yuan couldn't wake up in a day, he always felt that he was very uneasy.

    "The safety of the mental network is entirely on his body. His current situation needs to be adjusted again. When the nutrient solution in his body is completely absorbed, we will give him three more crystals that purely replenish mental power. The data is stable. You will be able to connect to the spirit. During this time, you still need to wait."

    "How long?"

    Zall Saint was anxious, Old Bai looked at the time, then at Shen Yuan's current absorption situation, and slowly concluded. with: