Chapter 44

"Tu Lu!!"

    Shen Yuan fainted when he saw Tu Lu. He wanted to touch him, but he was helpless because he couldn't touch him.

    His hands can only pass through his body, and the soul body is really weak.

    After waiting for a while, the nurse on the side finally found Tu Lu who had fainted and hurried over to check.

    Tu Lu just didn't react suddenly, he was shocked and fainted. The nurse pinched him, and he woke up.

    Tu Lu, who woke up, was in a particularly ignorant state for a while.

    "Are you awake, do you feel any discomfort? Do you want to register? Check your health?"

    The nurse on the side asked worriedly. Tu Lu shook his head and shook his head, only to see that he was still in the hospital. After reacting for a while, I remembered what had just happened, and my face suddenly turned black.

    The nurse was called away, and she cared about him a few words before leaving, but Tu Lu shook his head, and then politely replied that he was okay.

    Shen Yuan stood opposite him, feeling wronged and embarrassed and wanted to complain.

    Tu Lu was a good friend of his, and the two of them played very well, and for a long time, Tu Lu walked in a tough guy style. In other words, Shen Yuan had never seen him look so embarrassed.

    He is really afraid of ghosts. For a tough guy style person, this is simply destroying the image.

    All of Tu Lu's muscles had been trained for nothing.

    "Tu Lu, I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to be so scared, but I am not a ghost, I really am not. I may, may be a soul, that, can you still hear what I say?"

    Shen Yuan tried to communicate. Because his communication is very unstable, he doesn't know what is going on, so he can only find out slowly.

    Tu Lu silently leaned against the wall and sat for a while. After a while, after the surroundings finally became quiet again, he slowly and carefully asked:

    "You... are you still in front of me?"

    Tu Lu's face was tangled, his hands propped on his chin, his eyes were disturbed, and he brought some exploring air to look at him.

    "Yes! I'm still here!"

    Shen Yuan waited for his reply expectantly.

    However, after a long time, Tu Lu didn't respond to him. Instead, he looked a little bit mentally ill, looking left and right, nervous.

    "Why can't you hear it? Damn! Really auditory hallucination?"

    Tu Lu held a black line against it, his heart beating with nervousness.

    Shen Yuan felt that he was speechless and asked Heaven, is he the most innocent?

    What evil did he do!

    Shen Yuan was anxious, pacing back and forth, only to realize that Tu Lu could hear his own voice, but now he can't hear him again.

    Is there a lack of crystals?

    God, he is a soul now, and the soul has run into the 21st century. There is no way to find the crystal at any time. It is okay to be around Saint Drow, but there is no Saint Drow here. He is still in the future!

    Crystal, he can only wait and wait, don't know when the next one will appear.

    "锃——"