Chapter 19

The current dilemma he faces is very much like this:

    "Brother, do you know what it feels like to kiss? We don't have any women here either. Do you want to see for yourself?"

    Shen Yuan just wanted to object loudly, I don't want it!

    But the current atmosphere is different from what I imagined.

    The drow saint in front of him looks much softer and gentler, making people feel like they can't look away.

    "I..."

    He hesitated, and for a while, there was only one word for me.

    "What am I?"

    Zall Saint seemed to be guiding him in a low voice.

    Shen Yuan really wanted to find a piece of tofu and killed him. It was embarrassing, too embarrassing, he was embarrassed!

    "I..."

    I can't do it anymore, don't force me...

    Shen Yuan's soul is already in tears.

    Seeing that he was too late to say anything, Saint Drow laughed softly, Shen Yuan raised his head, but suddenly saw Saint Drow approaching, and gently dropped a kiss on his lips like a dragonfly.

    The next moment, Shen Yuanmu was gone.

    This...what is going on?

    how? Was kissed?

    No, no... Is this a greeting? How can such a light kiss be called a kiss?

    "Surprise?"

    Shen Yuan was still frozen, unbelievable.

    This is fright, brother.

    "From now on, I will protect you."

    Zall Saint took him into his arms, and Shen Yuan leaned in his arms, always thinking what was wrong?

    Is it true that a general like Zall Sheng was really bent by Shen Mingyuan?

    Uh, isn't it a coincidence that he came? Isn't he robbing Shen Mingyuan's hard work?

    "Zhu...Brother Zhuo, what do you mean by...?"

    Shen Yuan finally spoke.

    "It means literally. In the future, there will be me in your future. You don't have to worry that the Shen family will use your mind again. I will buy your Hukou, and it is already in the process." The

    rest, Zhuoersheng did not say After that, he also wanted to give Shen Mingyuan a small surprise.

    "Really?"

    Zhuoersheng's words were the biggest surprise to Shen Yuan. After Shen Yuan listened to it, he instantly forgot the shock he had just received.

    "My hukou. Did Brother Zhuo really buy it?"

    "Yeah."

    Zall Sheng gave him a confirmation and looked at him with a smile on his face.

    "Happy?"

    "Um! Happy! Very happy!"

    As long as the hukou can be in the hands of Shen Yuan, then he wants to be free, isn't it easy?

    Moreover, he didn't want to see that aunt and cousin again.

    In his dream, he was actually invincible. He was caught by those two people. He felt like he was being slaughtered. He hated that feeling very much.