Chapter 21

"But, Brother Zhuo...you wouldn't praise me so much before, now suddenly...suddenly speaking like this, I always feel, feel, unreal." The

    cramped Shen Yuan finally summed it up, his heart is tired, and his body is tense. It's not working.

    "It used to be before, but it won't be the same in the future."

    Zall Sheng smiled mysteriously, picked up the colored soy milk on the table, and ate a bun.

    Shen Yuan's soul was already mad when he saw him like this.

    After a while, he remembered the important news he had brought in the early hours of the morning.

    "Brother Zhuo, mine, my hukou..."

    "It's already being done."

    Speaking of the hukou, Zhuo Ersheng was in a good mood and smiled warmly.

    However, Shen Yuan's account is really not easy to get, and Drow Saint did not directly use Drow Saint's own name to get it.

    Shen Yuan's aunt is a woman without opinion, while his cousin is insatiable.

    The Shen family actually saw it, and it was really going to fall. If it hadn't been for another one to hold on, Shen Yuan wouldn't have this aunt.

    This woman has reached a certain age, but still enjoys her rights as a woman. However, most women who have reached the age are unable to bear children. After recombining the family, they will no longer be able to be with their children. .

    Therefore, this woman worked so hard to squeeze Shen Mingyuan. If Shen Mingyuan can earn more contribution points, his contribution points will be transferred to the Shen family. If the Shen family does not fall, she will not leave.

    Therefore, Zall Saint would not take Shen Mingyuan's account in his own name, because he would definitely be greatly blackmailed.

    So, he arranged a play, and perhaps at the end, he still needs Shen Yuan to star in this play, otherwise, he is afraid that the Shen family will become a burden to him.

    This world is very cruel, the drow saint is good, but he who lives on the battlefield all the year round is not a bad person. He has his own ideas and will never tolerate those who have bad intentions.

    "Then, how should I thank you?"

    "So polite?"

    "This, it should be!"

    Shen Yuan yelled out these words blushing.

    Hearing this, Zall Sheng laughed and teased him:

    "Then, otherwise you promise by your body?"

    "With... by your body?"

    Shen Yuan felt incredible, it's over? Bent? Is Zall Saint really bent?

    "Well, you agree with your body, I think it should be good."

    "How can I be worthy?"

    Shen Yuan doubted himself, Zall Saint is Admiral, Admiral! And he, he is a desolate boy without a father and no mother, he has nothing.

    "Brother Zhuo, don't make jokes about me, someone like me..."

    Shen Yuan felt that his body was gradually losing and losing, and he also became a little depressed.

    "You are fine."

    Zall Sheng didn't expect to suddenly become like this, holding Shen Yuan's hand distressedly.