Chapter 40

"Dad! Be careful!"

    Shen Yuan felt his heart tighten. Hearing Tu Lu's voice, he saw that his father and the driver who caused the accident were about to collide head-on.

    Unexpectedly, his soul wanted to rush over, and it turned out to be particularly powerless at this moment.

    He felt that his strength was getting weaker and weaker, and even his voice called Father became much weaker.

    "Dad--"

    Shen Yuan's pupils shrank suddenly! ! !

    blood!

    His soul body suddenly shook, and his whole body fell to the ground.

    There is no pain in the soul body, but at this moment, he feels that he can't bear the pain.

    "Dad..."

    he shouted feebly, his father's hands were full of blood, and the driver who escaped from the accident was a young man in his twenties, and he was also frightened at this moment.

    "I'll let you run!"

    Shen Yuan's father's expression was terrifying at the moment. One of his hands tightly held the sharp blade of the knife.

    The other hand grabbed the opponent.

    "Husband..." When

    Shen Yuan's mother saw this, tears came out again.

    I was crying non-stop.

    She walked to Shen Yuan's father's side, and she shed tears and struck the perpetrator with her hands:

    "It's all because of you! Because of you!"

    There were a thousand words in her heart that wanted to accuse the person in front of her, but she held back all the grievances. All her words were turned into such a sentence.

    Tu Lu also pressed up and arrested this person.

    He looked at Shen Yuan's father and asked in a relationship:

    "Uncle, you have a lot of blood, let's go to the hospital quickly."

    Tu Lu has already called the police, and the police are already on the way over, and Shen Yuan's father has a pair of eyes fixed on the man.

    He wants to keep this person in his heart and never forget it for a lifetime!

    "Do you know that because of you, my son has been ruined by you all his life! He is the son I am proud of. He has studied well. In the past three years of high school, he will soon be admitted to college, he said, wait He was admitted to college, and he had to achieve many goals, and you, because you drunk driving, you hit someone and escaped, you killed my son for a lifetime!"

    Tu Lu was on the side guarding, listening to Shen Yuan’s father’s words, the same was true in his heart. Very distressed.

    Shen Yuan even more, watching his father squeeze his injured hand tightly without any pain, the blood in that hand was flowing and the hand was shaking.

    With bloody hands and clenched fists, he hit the man with a fierce fist. The man fell to the ground in pain and shouted:

    "I don't want it. Why do you blame me for everything? He is going that way! How did I know that I would be so unlucky that day! You hit someone, I will sue you!"

    "Sue? Do you dare to say this word? Why did you run away? Did you forget? You broke the law, Now I deliberately hurt people! My uncle’s hands are full of blood!”